Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I assume the answer is "no" but I wonder if there's a route for getting compensation from the shipping company. With this being a FE there may be a case to make around this being a collector's item?
Sponsored

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Let them fix it and discount the "delivery" charge below invoice AND set you up for a Raptor at MRSP. Then you can sell the FE to make the Raptor price better.
Ask for district rep to be involved.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This whole bronco launch has given me anxiety mine is due to be built week of nov 22 and delivered sometime in December and got to pray to the bronco gods it dose t get fucked up in the process.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn’t want a body shop fixing that how would they fix the frame peice that’s bent .seems like it could be pricey and would def suck if they fixed it using bondo. Lol your prob going to wait a long time for a new hard top too. If anything someone should gather all the damaged delivered broncos and send the pics to mike Levine Twitter . Ford should Be made aware of there product arriving damaged

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After waiting very patiently for months, years - I finally got the call the my FE Bronco arrived. BUT, my rep said, it was damaged. Basically, the windshield frame, windshield and front portion of the roof were all damaged. Probably rode on the bottom level during transport. Maybe the car above was bouncing up and down, maybe it was mine. Maybe the driver drove it a little too far when loading it? I don't know but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. I don't mind the windshield or even the top being replaced, since that's easy enough but the damage to the windshield frame is really depressing.

The three options my dealer gave me:

1. We'll fix it and you can buy it - Unclear what the vehicle history will be and quite honestly it doesn't feel like the new car feeling I was hoping for. I'll also need to sign a disclosure doc since the damage exceeded a certain % of MSRP.
  2. Walk away - I'm sure the dealer would love this one.
  3. Take a replacement F-150 Raptor - Not even close for an alternative. Apparently, they can't build anymore FE Bronco's (maybe true?), but not even offering me a Bronco replacement, just an F150. I confirmed w/ the dealer that they meant F150 and not the Bronco Raptor.

Ford needs to fix these delivery issues and take better care of these vehicles.

123_1.JPEG
123_1 (1).JPEG
Nothing will show up on vehicle history. Mine arrived with hood damage. They had to sand blast it, pop some dents out and repaint it. I can't tell the difference. There is nothing on the vehicle history for my car.

Sponsored

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport & '08Ford F-150 FX2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would be so pissed! Ugh! It’s an FE!

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to laugh when everyone gets wound up thinking this is somehow a Ford or Bronco issue. ALL makes and models get dinged and dented in transit. Unless you're in the biz you just assume all are delivered gently into the showroom by the stork in pristine form. You dont hear about it because the activity level on the Toyota Corolla forum is lower than B6G.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Fix it!

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1500 Delivery fee for this crap to happen...
$1500!!!
$2000 to ship to Ontario 5 hours away. I would certainly drive there to pick mine up to avoid this considering mine was built week of July 20 and haven't heard a thing from Ford on where it is.

Blk Diamond Cheese/2D/2.7/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After waiting very patiently for months, years - I finally got the call the my FE Bronco arrived. BUT, my rep said, it was damaged. Basically, the windshield frame, windshield and front portion of the roof were all damaged. Probably rode on the bottom level during transport. Maybe the car above was bouncing up and down, maybe it was mine. Maybe the driver drove it a little too far when loading it? I don't know but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. I don't mind the windshield or even the top being replaced, since that's easy enough but the damage to the windshield frame is really depressing.

The three options my dealer gave me:

1. We'll fix it and you can buy it - Unclear what the vehicle history will be and quite honestly it doesn't feel like the new car feeling I was hoping for. I'll also need to sign a disclosure doc since the damage exceeded a certain % of MSRP.
  2. Walk away - I'm sure the dealer would love this one.
  3. Take a replacement F-150 Raptor - Not even close for an alternative. Apparently, they can't build anymore FE Bronco's (maybe true?), but not even offering me a Bronco replacement, just an F150. I confirmed w/ the dealer that they meant F150 and not the Bronco Raptor.

Ford needs to fix these delivery issues and take better care of these vehicles.

123_1.JPEG
123_1 (1).JPEG
1. Have them fix it.
2. Bargain for a discount but definitely buy it.
3. Keep it till the rework of the Bronco (2025?)
4. Reserve the new model
5. Sell the FE and buy the new model

Sponsored

BadKarma!

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350R, Chevy Tahoe PPV, 21' Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If they offered me a f150 raptor at the same price with no adm I would take that in a heart beat. I’ve sat in a few bronco and driven a few raptors and I know the bronco is too small for my family needs
Good point. Also, is it a NEW F-150 Raptor? The MSRP on those is higher than that of a FE Bronco. Is it an even trade, or do they expect you to kick in cash?

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These usually get fixed after they are unloaded in the train yard. Before the trucks pick them up for the dealerships.

Problem with this is the PR event as they watch the deliveries.

You can't imagine how many brand new cars are damaged before they're sold.

From train or truck this stuff happened. Most of the time the consumer never knows nor finds out about it.

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn’t want a body shop fixing that how would they fix the frame peice that’s bent .seems like it could be pricey and would def suck if they fixed it using bondo. Lol your prob going to wait a long time for a new hard top too. If anything someone should gather all the damaged delivered broncos and send the pics to mike Levine Twitter . Ford should Be made aware of there product arriving damaged
They know. The dealer has to file a claim with ford when cars show up with damage. Happens way more than most people realize but usually it’s something stupid like a scratch or stone chip from being on the carrier on the highway

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you don't take the Raptor, you're crazy! The Bronco is very cool. I got mine August 2, Base Sasquatch 2.7L hardtop. Essentially the same vehicle as your FE sans sway bar disco. IMO, the FE was over priced with bells and whistles. A new F-150 Raptor in on an entirely different level. Way more power, much bigger and better everything. I'm not a pickup guy, but I'd take that trade ANY day! If they will do MSRP, get it with the optional 37 inch tire package and you'll have the coolest truck around. FE is nothing special. Raptor of any ilk is better.

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry man....that so sad....

It why i wish they have a option we can pick up in person at the factory.... to avoid damage in the transport ... i will be happy to flight in from florida and do road trip from Detroit to miami.....

Gm do it with the corvette i think.....
Why not ford with the bronco....
Sponsored