Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
fix it as long as the title isn't going to come back as "reconditioned" (the "percentage of MSRP" deal is a little fishy, and makes me think that might happen)
I'm pretty sure when it hits a certain percentage of MSRP, they need to disclose it's been repaired. Tires and glass are excluded from the damage total though.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry but @Ford Motor Company, how is this happening so f'ing frequently. Worst part of the situation is that there is no replacement for a tore up first edition ever.

Seriously, how bad does this launch need to go before you start making some very necessary changes?!?

Success, doesn't look like this.
There's a major trucking shortage going on. They likely are using outfits they otherwise wouldn't because the other choice would be not to ship.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I assume the answer is "no" but I wonder if there's a route for getting compensation from the shipping company. With this being a FE there may be a case to make around this being a collector's item?
Dealer still owns the vehicle. They probably will be compensated by the shipper.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fix it and if the new car has worn off on it look how much the fe are selling on ebay

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That doesn't look all that bad. Have them give you a time frame for the fix and what the price would be if they do fix it. A Raptor isn't a bad option either if you're interested in that vehicle but its not really even comparable to the Bronco as a non removable top/doors pickup truck. I wouldn't blame you either if you just walked away. If you do, then the dealer will fix it (probably not even disclose the damage) and then sell at a markup.

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The more I see if this type of garbage is making me hesitate on ordering one.

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used to work in a body shop. That's an easy fix that won't impact anything. The paint's so new that there won't be any perceptible UV fade, so should be very easy to get a paint match. Replacing windshields is easy. Just make sure they take their time and let everything cure properly before you take delivery. It won't show up on a carfax as damage if happens on the dealer side and there's no insurance or police report. Just have it fixed and try to get some sort of break on the price or some other free stuff.

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you don't take the Raptor, you're crazy! The Bronco is very cool. I got mine August 2, Base Sasquatch 2.7L hardtop. Essentially the same vehicle as your FE sans sway bar disco. IMO, the FE was over priced with bells and whistles. A new F-150 Raptor in on an entirely different level. Way more power, much bigger and better everything. I'm not a pickup guy, but I'd take that trade ANY day! If they will do MSRP, get it with the optional 37 inch tire package and you'll have the coolest truck around. FE is nothing special. Raptor of any ilk is better.
That's funny. Love my FE. I personally have zero interest in a Raptor F150. An F150 is not a Bronco.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That sucks, but I agree with many here, I would have them fix it. ANY car can get damage at ANY point in its life and what would you say if this happened day 2 of owning it? Replace it with a Raptor? Cars/Trucks are just metal, they can be fixed, and a repair will show nothing on the vehicle history that matters especially to someone that seems to love it and will likely keep it for many years. They are right, no more FE's to come away with, that seems obvious. Personally, I would have it repaired, get some fair compensation for the ordeal, and move on. It will look like new, the damage would not have affected any safety or drivability, and will not be known once repaired as close to new that matters. It happens, love your vehicle and dont let this tarnish your experience as much as you can help it. Life happens, enjoy every day that you have of it. You are 1000 times more lucky than many that are still waiting and will be waiting for years to get theirs.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After waiting very patiently for months, years - I finally got the call the my FE Bronco arrived. BUT, my rep said, it was damaged. Basically, the windshield frame, windshield and front portion of the roof were all damaged. Probably rode on the bottom level during transport. Maybe the car above was bouncing up and down, maybe it was mine. Maybe the driver drove it a little too far when loading it? I don't know but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. I don't mind the windshield or even the top being replaced, since that's easy enough but the damage to the windshield frame is really depressing.

The three options my dealer gave me:

1. We'll fix it and you can buy it - Unclear what the vehicle history will be and quite honestly it doesn't feel like the new car feeling I was hoping for. I'll also need to sign a disclosure doc since the damage exceeded a certain % of MSRP.
  2. Walk away - I'm sure the dealer would love this one.
  3. Take a replacement F-150 Raptor - Not even close for an alternative. Apparently, they can't build anymore FE Bronco's (maybe true?), but not even offering me a Bronco replacement, just an F150. I confirmed w/ the dealer that they meant F150 and not the Bronco Raptor.

Ford needs to fix these delivery issues and take better care of these vehicles.

123_1.JPEG
123_1 (1).JPEG
As most are saying, fix it, new windshield, etc. Not sure how "buffable" the top is, but really not so bad.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry to see that. It just makes me sick to think how long you waited and now this. Good luck with your decision.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That sucks, but I agree with many here, I would have them fix it. ANY car can get damage at ANY point in its life and what would you say if this happened day 2 of owning it? Replace it with a Raptor? Cars/Trucks are just metal, they can be fixed, and a repair will show nothing on the vehicle history that matters especially to someone that seems to love it and will likely keep it for many years. They are right, no more FE's to come away with, that seems obvious. Personally, I would have it repaired, get some fair compensation for the ordeal, and move on. It will look like new, the damage would not have affected any safety or drivability, and will not be known once repaired as close to new that matters. It happens, love your vehicle and dont let this tarnish your experience as much as you can help it. Life happens, enjoy every day that you have of it. You are 1000 times more lucky than many that are still waiting and will be waiting for years to get theirs.
Great attitude!
Sponsored