First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's funny. Love my FE. I personally have zero interest in a Raptor F150. An F150 is not a Bronco.
I love my Bronco too, but a Raptor is a lot more vehicle

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After waiting very patiently for months, years - I finally got the call the my FE Bronco arrived. BUT, my rep said, it was damaged. Basically, the windshield frame, windshield and front portion of the roof were all damaged. Probably rode on the bottom level during transport. Maybe the car above was bouncing up and down, maybe it was mine. Maybe the driver drove it a little too far when loading it? I don't know but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. I don't mind the windshield or even the top being replaced, since that's easy enough but the damage to the windshield frame is really depressing.

The three options my dealer gave me:

1. We'll fix it and you can buy it - Unclear what the vehicle history will be and quite honestly it doesn't feel like the new car feeling I was hoping for. I'll also need to sign a disclosure doc since the damage exceeded a certain % of MSRP.
  2. Walk away - I'm sure the dealer would love this one.
  3. Take a replacement F-150 Raptor - Not even close for an alternative. Apparently, they can't build anymore FE Bronco's (maybe true?), but not even offering me a Bronco replacement, just an F150. I confirmed w/ the dealer that they meant F150 and not the Bronco Raptor.

Ford needs to fix these delivery issues and take better care of these vehicles.

123_1.JPEG
123_1 (1).JPEG
I’d probably let them fix it but I’d want some blood in exchange. Huge discount or some ford accessory cash for days. Being a FE is worth it or I would walk.

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have them repair it and keep it. Since it was damaged during transport, I would start at a $1495 credit for the freight and add a few hundred more for the damages. Wouldn't sign the papers until it is fixed and you inspect it.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I definitely thin
I would have them repair it and keep it. Since it was damaged during transport, I would start at a $1495 credit for the freight and add a few hundred more for the damages. Wouldn't sign the papers until it is fixed and you inspect it.
Agree 100% it makes no sense to pay full freight when it came damaged. Their insurance should cover this. They should waive the $1495 but, with the bronco being so hot will they?

Sponsored

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My FE shipped yesterday and this is my worst nightmare. Having seen at least three of these now, I agree 100% better care should be taken. If this happens to me, I would fix it. It’s still a FE.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would have them fix it too... seems minor. This is what significant shipping damage actually looks like:

How does something like this even happen? Love the drivers reaction after lol

md540i

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE , 18 Expedition Max Ltd
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My FE came in to the dealer 2 weeks ago damaged, apparently the hood was dented, but they didn't take pics or tell me about it until I asked if they had received it, as I had received the email from Ford saying that it had been delivered to the dealer. They sent it straight to the body shop for repair, which is their standard practice, since they receive a lot of vehicles with "minor" damage according to my SP. Now they fixed the hood, having had to repaint it, and waiting on the FE hood stickers to come in, with no ETA. I almost dont even want it anymore after waiting all of this time and then having to know that its damaged already.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My FE came in to the dealer 2 weeks ago damaged, apparently the hood was dented, but they didn't take pics or tell me about it until I asked if they had received it, as I had received the email from Ford saying that it had been delivered to the dealer. They sent it straight to the body shop for repair, which is their standard practice, since they receive a lot of vehicles with "minor" damage according to my SP. Now they fixed the hood, having had to repaint it, and waiting on the FE hood stickers to come in, with no ETA. I almost dont even want it anymore after waiting all of this time and then having to know that its damaged already.
Are you kidding? I bet there are people who work for that Dealership that are hopping you will walk away. :unsure:

md540i

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are you kidding? I bet there are people who work for that Dealership that are hoping you will walk away. :unsure:
Trust me, I wish I was kidding.

My sales guy basically told me that I would have to be an idiot to walk away from it for such a small amount of damage. We are good like that, its like my 5th Ford with him.

I just wish that I had pictures of what the damage looked like before they got it fixed.

bronco4.jpg

bronco3.jpg

bronco2.jpg

bronco1.jpg

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Trust me, I wish I was kidding.

My sales guy basically told me that I would have to be an idiot to walk away from it for such a small amount of damage. We are good like that, its like my 5th Ford with him.

I just wish that I had pictures of what the damage looked like before they got it fixed.

Ford Bronco My First Edition Bronco Finally Arrived....DAMAGED!  😤 bronco1

Drive it. Enjoy it. And as you smile driving down the road, trail, or sand bar that mishap will be nothing but a faint memory. ;)

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You sound ungrateful

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This whole bronco launch has given me anxiety mine is due to be built week of nov 22 and delivered sometime in December and got to pray to the bronco gods it dose t get fucked up in the process.
How do you know the week. Ford just sent email with month of build. Maybe that’s just for dirt mountain detainees

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Drive it. Enjoy it. And as you smile driving down the road, trail, or sand bar that mishap will be nothing but a faint memory. ;)
Had they not told you, not likely you'd ever know it happened. They were honest enough to tell you about it. I wouldn't be worried about it.

md540i

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You sound ungrateful
Really, how so?

I wait 15+ months for a vehicle and the seemingly simplest part of the process gets messed up that's beyond my control?

Yes, I am anal when it comes to my vehicles, but this is a limited edition vehicle and part of maintaining its value is keeping it in good condition. That was now taken away and there is no recourse. They cant replace the vehicle, they cant replace the hood, it is damaged goods.

Don't bother responding please, just giving some background.
Sponsored