Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So long as it is sold as "new", then I would have them fix it. Stuff happens, you get it fixed and move on.
Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with a car transport driver when having one of my cars shipped. She said damage like that is 99% of the time from low tree branches hanging over the roads. It's partly on the driver to avoid stuff like that, but it's also on the local governments to maintain the treelines.

OP
OP
cruzship

cruzship

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If this happens to my Badlands my wife would stab me if I didn't take the Raptor. In your case with it being an FE I would make them fix it. I would just hate it showing up on Carfax.
I know, that's what I'm concerned with. I didn't even drive it yet and it already has the Carfax black eye!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know, that's what I'm concerned with. I didn't even drive it yet and it already has the Carfax black eye!
It wont have that issue if its fixed by the dealer prior to possession. I think the only place it would show up is on the Ford oasis report.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly? Thatā€™s bullshit, sorry that happened to you. Iā€™d be as frustrated as you are. Iā€™d let them fix it, itā€™s a limited edition and it doesnā€™t look that bad. Youā€™re going to kick yourself if you walk away because you know you want the Bronco. Itā€™s still bullshit.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any dealer worth a ā€ sheetā€ will offer a discount. The waving of the $1400 shipping cost would be the minimum. Honestly, that repair is nothing. Nothing structural about that. Getting a new windshield may take some time though. My sons 2018 Mustang GT was rear ended. Minor damage, but it has been in the Ford body shop for over a month because they couldnā€™t get the parts. My dealer had a Mach 1 arrive with driver side quarter panel damage. They fixed it and offered it for sale $2500 under sticker. If they had never told me it was damaged I would have never known. Donā€™t let your feelings get in the way. Have them fix it.

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep it. You know how impossible these are to get your hands on. Grab a discount and run. A year from now you will fully forget the pain you feel today. And the year after that your resale valve will be twice as high as any big bend they try to stick you with instead. I'm sorry for your pain.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford needs to fix these delivery issues and take better care of these vehicles.
1500 Delivery fee for this crap to happen...
Listen, this sucks, I get it. No one wants to get a damaged vehicle.

Let's stop acting like they're just slinging these things around like they don't give a sh!t. Over 99.9% of vehicles get to destination unharmed and even that is unacceptable to both the auto makers and the major shippers.

I'm sitting in the largest rail car repair facility in NA right now and a full third of their work is tearing down and rebuilding auto racks. Why do we do this? To ensure that vehicles are delivered safely from the factory to the auto ramps.

Just heard about a load of 24 GMC Pickups damaged in transit and believe me the consequences for the employee involved is severe.

The difference here is that these are customer built orders. Normally stuff like this happens and the dealer just gets a priority rebuild from the factory, the shipper reimburses the manufacturer, and the vehicle is sold at auction so the shipper can recoup what they can out of it. Can't do that when someone already has a vin and build sheet in hand.

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear it. Shit happens but after such a long wait that really sucks

BTW - is the standard response to every issue now gonna be "Bro, they need to get you the Raptor"?

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, that's terrible! I suppose I would say get it fixed and carry on. Sorry to see that.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jeez, what in the hell is wrong with the people that ship the Broncos? There are just too many of these threads popping up. Sorry to see this Rob. If it were me I would let 'em fix it, then decide where to go from there. If it's fixed correctly I'd drive that baby home, and enjoy it. Good luck on your decision.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they give you a damage estimate? Can't judge by this pic how bad it is but disclosure threshold is $1,000, certain body panels or paint. Based on what I see, it being a FE and lack of replacement, I say fix and make sure you are satisfied with the repair. If you don't want after taking delivery, flip for stupid money because you know damn good and well that's what they are going to do.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would fix it, this is your only chance at a First Edition.
IT does suck but you are lucky to have a Bronco. And that should be no problem to fix and look like new again.
Sponsored