Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The damage sucks.

It seems like this thread has turned into a poll. I vote for the have them fix it and take delivery.
Sponsored

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ā€˜21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is sickening not only because its so horrible to have the truck treated so badly when you've anticipated it for so long - but also because who knows if this is the only damage? If you are contemplating taking it, if I were in that situation I would get with the dealer and a mechanic and go over the whole thing inch by inch. One thing's for sure - you can't rely on these guys to execute anything, you need to verify.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That doesn't look so bad. I think I'd let them fix it and hopefully kick in some sort of customer satisfaction compensation. We've see a lot worse here.
Yup. Nobody said that. So Someone's agreeing with Nobody. Good advice, it appears! (Sorry, couldnā€™t help it)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry but @Ford Motor Company, how is this happening so f'ing frequently. Worst part of the situation is that there is no replacement for a tore up first edition ever.

Seriously, how bad does this launch need to go before you start making some very necessary changes?!?

Success, doesn't look like this.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to hear it. Shit happens but after such a long wait that really sucks

BTW - is the standard response to every issue now gonna be "Bro, they need to get you the Raptor"?
Yes because people are entitled and have no clue.

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It is a First Edition. You will never get another one. I would ask them to fix it, but I would leverage the discomfort where possible. I would ask the dealer to remove the delivery fee. They will probably ask the trucking company to remove theirs. I would also send pictures to Ford and ask for 30,000 Ford Points. Then you can negotiate down to 20,000. That should be good for another $1,000 in accessories.
I agree with most here, keep the FE and let them fix it. But the Ford Pass Points formula is 200,000 = $1000...so start the negotiation at 300k points, not 30,000.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Walk away unless they discount the price well below invoice.

First Editions are about as special as a fully-loaded Badlands, and are less special than even the ā€˜22 Everglades edition based on features unique to the trim.

Signed,

A first edition owner

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes it sucks that it happened to your vehicle, but these incidents are not unique to Ford. At the Port near me, they have an onsite vehicle processing center that handles mishaps like this. As the cars (Various manufactures) are driven off the ships, they go directly to the processing center to be gone over & fixed as needed. They deal with these types of situations all the time before the vehicles go to the dealers.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's the line that ford dealer used on the tie-rod guy? Looks like you took a cheese grater to it?

Sponsored

tommy_sup

Outer Banks
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our Bronco once it finally ships from dirt mountain:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After waiting very patiently for months, years - I finally got the call the my FE Bronco arrived. BUT, my rep said, it was damaged. Basically, the windshield frame, windshield and front portion of the roof were all damaged. Probably rode on the bottom level during transport. Maybe the car above was bouncing up and down, maybe it was mine. Maybe the driver drove it a little too far when loading it? I don't know but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. I don't mind the windshield or even the top being replaced, since that's easy enough but the damage to the windshield frame is really depressing.

The three options my dealer gave me:

1. We'll fix it and you can buy it - Unclear what the vehicle history will be and quite honestly it doesn't feel like the new car feeling I was hoping for. I'll also need to sign a disclosure doc since the damage exceeded a certain % of MSRP.
  2. Walk away - I'm sure the dealer would love this one.
  3. Take a replacement F-150 Raptor - Not even close for an alternative. Apparently, they can't build anymore FE Bronco's (maybe true?), but not even offering me a Bronco replacement, just an F150. I confirmed w/ the dealer that they meant F150 and not the Bronco Raptor.

Ford needs to fix these delivery issues and take better care of these vehicles.

123_1.JPEG
123_1 (1).JPEG
Refuse it if mine shows up like that in a couple months I will refuse delivery and move on to something else no way Iā€™d wait another year these Drivers suck and Iā€™m in the trucking industry itā€™s probably a lot of drivers straight out of truck driving school our term for them is wheel holder cause thatā€™s all they can do hold a wheel no skills grinding gears canā€™t back up if seen it all

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After waiting very patiently for months, years - I finally got the call the my FE Bronco arrived. BUT, my rep said, it was damaged. Basically, the windshield frame, windshield and front portion of the roof were all damaged. Probably rode on the bottom level during transport. Maybe the car above was bouncing up and down, maybe it was mine. Maybe the driver drove it a little too far when loading it? I don't know but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. I don't mind the windshield or even the top being replaced, since that's easy enough but the damage to the windshield frame is really depressing.

The three options my dealer gave me:

1. We'll fix it and you can buy it - Unclear what the vehicle history will be and quite honestly it doesn't feel like the new car feeling I was hoping for. I'll also need to sign a disclosure doc since the damage exceeded a certain % of MSRP.
  2. Walk away - I'm sure the dealer would love this one.
  3. Take a replacement F-150 Raptor - Not even close for an alternative. Apparently, they can't build anymore FE Bronco's (maybe true?), but not even offering me a Bronco replacement, just an F150. I confirmed w/ the dealer that they meant F150 and not the Bronco Raptor.

Ford needs to fix these delivery issues and take better care of these vehicles.

123_1.JPEG
123_1 (1).JPEG
If they can get you in a brand new raptor for under msrp itā€™s a no brainer if not just walk away regroup and buy something else you like. If anything why dose t ford escalate this so these people get replacements ASAP not there fault driver was careless. I love the bronco but if I could afford the raptor it would have been a no brainer
Sponsored