First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You are correct. People are so fucking childish that they can't even enjoy the moments we have talked about and waited for...new Broncos rolling off transport trucks. It is actually sad that people are so emotionally vested in this one product, they can't even let somebody else express his joy without being a bunch of assholes. And the nitpicking, calling out spots or potential issues with his new car...it's just shitty. LOL.

I will have to remember this thread when I even think about sharing a photo of my Bronco...it's probably not worth it.

You have got to be joking. What does the OP owe to anybody who asks a question about "how did you get your Bronco?" , aside from "none of you damn business". lol

The sense of entitlement is strong in this thread.
I honestly donā€™t care what the OP does, just explaining the ā€œhateā€. This is the clickbait economy after all.
Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are correct. People are so fucking childish that they can't even enjoy the moments we have talked about and waited for...new Broncos rolling off transport trucks. It is actually sad that people are so emotionally vested in this one product, they can't even let somebody else express his joy without being a bunch of assholes. And the nitpicking, calling out spots or potential issues with his new car...it's just shitty. LOL.

I will have to remember this thread when I even think about sharing a photo of my Bronco...it's probably not worth it.

You have got to be joking. What does the OP owe to anybody who asks a question about "how did you get your Bronco?" , aside from "none of you damn business". lol

The sense of entitlement is strong in this thread.
You hit the nail on the head. I know people want their cars but no one did anything wrong that got their Broncos first. We should all be enjoying the pictures and videos people are posting. Seeing all this roasting I'm hesitant to post anything when I get mine.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately, the haters are not limited to this site. Heā€™s already been given thumbs down on his you tube video.
Oh no! Somebody got a thumbs down on their YouTube video! šŸ¤Ŗ

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I donā€™t think anyone is ā€œhatingā€ on the OP, but him avoiding certain questions and prioritizing publishing content feels sketchy. Some transparency would help a lot. If he doesnā€™t want to, thatā€™s fine. However, it will leave the door open for ā€œhatersā€ to ā€œhateā€.
He owns a Ford franchise he has to avoid certain things.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored
OP
OP
Middleton Motorsports

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OP
OP
Middleton Motorsports

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Like being truthful?
I reserved my bronco like everyone else. Not sure where all these negative comments are coming from? I had a regular reservation just like everyone else. I didnā€™t have any special privileges.
I know thereā€™s a lot of frustration with the wait time. I hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Middleton Motorsports

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the vid. Your the first true tester I have seen! Although in the 8 seconds is probably not to surprising I was hoping for something closer to the 7 sec range. Oh well there is always the tunes! Was this done in Sport Mode? I am pretty sure the FE has that right.
I was in normal mode and it was raining. I plan on making another video this week in Baja Mode with the roads dry.

Thanks

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First time ive seen something close to my build in Cactus Grey and it looks awesome. Great video and pics. Looking forward to more! Im living vicariously through you!

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am uploading the FE plate in a few min. Theres no individual number. (at least that I have found yet). It did come with rubber cargo mats.

Also, when I placed the order Ford said the rock rails were unavailable, and obviously those showed up so I was super excited about that.
This is the result of Ford's B&P tool early on when they opened up converting reservations to orders in January. Back then, the FE page did not show it with Rock Rails unless you added them as a DIO accessory, and it did not list them as included, at that time, either. I don't know when it was changed to remove DIO accessories from the tool, but when I noticed the accessories were gone, the rock rails showed as standard on FE.

And since I was quick to order accessories before seeing that change (Doh!): If anyone wants to get a set of rock rails for a 4 Door for $500 ($95 off MSRP) and happens to live in the Charlotte/Gastonia, let me know. :) The box they came in was beat up so its gone, but otherwise 100% new and unused.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the result of Ford's B&P tool early on when they opened up converting reservations to orders in January. Back then, the FE page did not show it with Rock Rails unless you added them as a DIO accessory, and it did not list them as included, at that time, either. I don't know when it was changed to remove DIO accessories from the tool, but when I noticed the accessories were gone, the rock rails showed as standard on FE.

And since I was quick to order accessories before seeing that change (Doh!): If anyone wants to get a set of rock rails for a 4 Door for $500 ($95 off MSRP) and happens to live in the Charlotte/Gastonia, let me know. :) The box they came in was beat up so its gone, but otherwise 100% new and unused.
If you plan on taking your rig off-road, you might consider holding on to the extra set... as a back-up, per say.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was in normal mode and it was raining. I plan on making another video this week in Baja Mode with the roads dry.

Thanks
Fill the Bronco with high octane fuel to get max horsepower rating and wait til you have over 1000 miles. Ford programs in a break-in easy mode for the first 1000 miles I hear šŸ˜‰
Sponsored

Last edited: