Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet 74762367-B916-4D71-9FFF-CEA08F2F6082
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chewcudda

Black Diamond
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul, mini cooper, kawasaki versys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm definitely putting a Snail Rated sticker on the Bronco. It's meant for my Pajero (hence the Ralliart colors) but I have extras so 100% going on the Bronc ?

Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet 74762367-B916-4D71-9FFF-CEA08F2F6082

Also really wish I had gotten 0690 for my BN member number so it would be the same number upside down (RIP Nicky Hayden).
Nicky is who got me interested in Moto GP

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. I may have to reach out to you next year for some custom work.
Let me know. Can do t shirts and vinyl decals once rendered.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saw this one on the reddit /r/fordbronco forum by u/Meatbag1979. Gave me a good laugh. Great for those who plan to Sasquatch their rig!
This is phenomenal!!! :D

I'd like a little sticker related to the Go-Go Action Bronco episode in South Park.
Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet 1598907361108

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That ones about 5x5. I make them myself.
Does any site similar to RedBubble or Zazzle allow you to upload designs to people can order vinyl decals? I have all kinds of stuff I would be happy to make and throw on a site so people could then order what they want. But that doesn't seem to be done for decals, just stickers, on RedBubble and Zazzle. I have to order them through carstickers.com or cut my own on the wife's plotter.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does any site like RedBubble or Zazzle allow you to upload designs to people can order vinyl decals? I have all kinds of stuff I would be happy to make and throw on a site so people could then order what they want. But that doesn't seem to be done for decals, just stickers. I have to order them through carstickers.com or cut my own on the wife's plotter.
Never really looked into it, we do mainly word of mouth and stuff for my side business. Wife posts on OfferUp Every now and then too. We’re thinking of starting a store front for it. Just haven’t had the time between all of the other stuff going on. I have hundreds of my own stock images now in my database, and add more every week. Been doing more custom stuff lately for folks, which is a little more time consuming working on Photoshop and Illustrator.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never really looked into it, we do mainly word of mouth and stuff for my side business. Wife posts on OfferUp Every now and then too. We’re thinking of starting a store front for it. Just haven’t had the time between all of the other stuff going on. I have hundreds of my own stock images now in my database, and add more every week. Been doing more custom stuff lately for folks, which is a little more time consuming working on Photoshop and Illustrator.
Same here. I don't necessarily want to make money, as demand gets out of hand the more word gets out. And, as you said, it gets time consuming. But if someone else was doing the cutting and printing...

The other trick is that the grille lettering, bucking bronco and trim logos are all trademarked (looked them up). Don't want a C&D letter showing up. Vortex Signs has a lot of stuff up already, but it ain't cheap and I have no idea if they are licensed by Ford.

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I don't necessarily want to make money, as demand gets out of hand the more word gets out. And, as you said, it gets time consuming. But if someone else was doing the cutting and printing...

The other trick is that the grille lettering, bucking bronco and trim logos are all trademarked (looked them up). Don't want a C&D letter showing up. Vortex Signs has a lot of stuff up already, but it ain't cheap and I have no idea if they are licensed by Ford.
It’s not hard to apply for licensing with Ford, it just takes forever for them to get back to you now that we live in the age of Coronavirus. They actually have a website dedicated to it.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure they designed the roof panels with Squatch in mind.

Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet squatch-decal

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who was the member here that designed this?
Anyone? I coulda swore they posted it in a thread here but the search function isn't bringing it up.
Sponsored