Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm definitely putting a Snail Rated sticker on the Bronco. It's meant for my Pajero (hence the Ralliart colors) but I have extras so 100% going on the Bronc ?

20200804_104958.jpg

Also really wish I had gotten 0690 for my BN member number so it would be the same number upside down (RIP Nicky Hayden).
Almost signed up for their membership package last night.
Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Almost signed up for their membership package last night.
I figured hey, stickers, I like stickers. If it doesn't wind up being beneficial I won't renew it. I think I got some extra stickers for signing up when I did, too.

Cap10Alden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The back and forth is going to be kicked up a notch with the new iteration hitting the streets. I suffer from severe brand loyalty, but Ford didn’t have a comparable enough vehicle when I bought my wife’s Wrangler for her, as it was greatly needed in New England winters with her travel for work. Once we moved to Arizona, traded it for a Fusion plug in hybrid. Jeep never did us wrong including four back to back trips from Mass to Arizona, but brand loyalty wins over for me in the end.
I should've figured you were a Mass-hole!

Sponsored

Goetzsome

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bored in the design lab tonight so I created my first Bronco decal. Granted, I won’t be taking delivery until March of 2022, but it never hurts to be prepared.
Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet B103546E-0E1F-4BEB-9B19-B2D78C3F737E
HAHA. Me and my jeep are not upset. When did you reserve yours and how do you know the month of delivery? I reserved mine July 18 and got 1 email from dealer acknowledging my res, but nothing else.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With Bryan Cranston doing the voice over for the commercial I thought this would be appropriate
Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet B103546E-0E1F-4BEB-9B19-B2D78C3F737E

Please excuse my elementary level phone picture editing skills
Maybe that can be a use for one of the auxiliary switches - to power a speaker that will play Bryan Cranston saying "YOU NEED A BRONCO" to the world.

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HAHA. Me and my jeep are not upset. When did you reserve yours and how do you know the month of delivery? I reserved mine July 18 and got 1 email from dealer acknowledging my res, but nothing else.
False advertisement by me on delivery date. We’re actually not even going into the dealer until 3/22 so the wife can graduate to an RN in the meantime. Will update that.

OP
OP
Zero_chance

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet AAF5BDF9-7D97-41FE-9EC1-FDB76345B3AB

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm definitely putting a Snail Rated sticker on the Bronco. It's meant for my Pajero (hence the Ralliart colors) but I have extras so 100% going on the Bronc ?

Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet AAF5BDF9-7D97-41FE-9EC1-FDB76345B3AB

Also really wish I had gotten 0690 for my BN member number so it would be the same number upside down (RIP Nicky Hayden).
Not a fan of Death Wish; they sacrificed the flavor on a dark altar and I'm not a fan. Now, Black Blood of the Earth coffee, I like. ... They offer supercritical liquid nitrogen vaccuum extracted Death Wish with MOAR caffeine, but - again, not into the flavor.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sticking with mine, as in got pineapple pizza slices. Another 6g member will get it! I hope!!
Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet IMG_3517

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not a fan of Death Wish; they sacrificed the flavor on a dark altar and I'm not a fan. Now, Black Blood of the Earth coffee, I like. ... They offer supercritical liquid nitrogen vaccuum extracted Death Wish with MOAR caffeine, but - again, not into the flavor.
Yeah but it's a super cool sticker ?

My wife is obsessed with Death Wish. I don't mind the flavor. I'd definitely be willing to try other non-common brands but I don't like putting too much time or work in to my coffee.

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah but it's a super cool sticker ?

My wife is obsessed with Death Wish. I don't mind the flavor. I'd definitely be willing to try other non-common brands but I don't like putting too much time or work in to my coffee.
Good news! BBotE comes ready to drink, and it's tasty hot or cold. The method of extraction gives it more caffeine and better taste, since the dude who invented it made it for his diabetic friend. Bad news, it's $25 for a single 375mL bottle, with I think slight discounts for returning the bottle? They have an interesting history. ... Wonder how I'd repack it into a Dometic. Also, tons of super cool stickers.
https://shop.funraniumlabs.com/coffee/

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Meh. Be better than that. That's a half step off of Calvin peeing on a chevy logo or a "If I wanted a Hummer I'd call your sister" decal. If you want to put stickers on your car, keep it to things that you are passionate about, don't use it to denigrate something someone else may love.

(In the interest of candidness, I will be trading in a Jeep JK when I get my Bronco)
Agree to disagree... its all in fun

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bored in the design lab tonight so I created my first Bronco decal. Granted, I won’t be ordering until March of 2022, but it never hurts to be prepared.
Ford Bronco My first official decal for my Bronco which doesn’t even exist yet IMG_3517
As childish as it might be I'd like one of the bronco peeing on a Jeep logo or a wrangler silhouette.

It's all in good fun, I'm only going to actually pee on a Jeep if it pisses me off.
Sponsored