Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@mtap Thanks for the great photos! The colour of the grille and wheels in B&P is a little offputting so it's really nice to see a real photo of them in daylight. It's also nice to see that the MIC top matches the fender flares, mirrors, door handles, and trail sights much better than previously thought.

The trail sights are not an accessory, they are a standard piece of every Bronco. They are meant to assist you picture where your truck's path is going when you're driving and they are also tie-downs for the front of a conoe (or similar) fastened to a roof rack.
Also can install a cable to the roof to brush limbs away from the windshield.
Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this has me second guessing my color choice again. Every photo I’d seen of an iconic silver Bronco has looked great to me until now. Something just looks off about the color in these photos.
There are lots of iconic silver Bronco Sports out there now. Pop by a few Ford dealerships and you're bound to see one on the lot. It really helps to see these colors in person.

EDIT: Rapid Red and Carbonized Grey Sports and Cyber Orange Rangers are now on the lots. It's a fun Saturday adventure to hunt for Bronco colors on the Ford lots, especially up here in the midwest where nothing is really open yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAM

TJ Mead

Big Bend
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll have to pull those 32's on my BB and put some MT 33's on.
real amateur question from me, can you do that without needed any type of lift. Humbly submitted by a noob

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

real amateur question from me, can you do that without needed any type of lift. Humbly submitted by a noob
Nobody can say for sure, but just going from 32's to 33's of similar width.....I'd be shocked if you couldn't make that jump on the same rims, no mods.
Sponsored