Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Firestone, however does, the Destination AT in 255/75 x 17 and it looks the same. Aren't Bridgestone and Firestone related or one in the same? BTW I wish they'd use the Destination XT, it's a little more aggressive.
I don't know of the relationship between the two. I'm not saying the spec that Ford states can't be obtained by another brand. But I do know that Bridgestone Duellers don't come in the specified size. You can see the name on the sidewall. So either Bridgestone is manufacturing a custom size and there is no available info on it or Bridgestone is supplying the P245/75 x 17 and a keystroke error has been perpetuated across the published literature and B/P.

Seeing the latest Packing Guide with all the errors when Ford is only a few months from Job1 and seeing B/P the buggy mess that it is, I'm putting my money on a keystroke error that has never been corrected.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But I do know that Bridgestone Duellers don't come in the specified size
I semi-remember that tire being Canadian, and being the real Bronco spec...could be wrong

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I semi-remember that tire being Canadian, and being the real Bronco spec...could be wrong
Trying to decipher what you wrote - Are you saying that Bridgestone produces the P255/75 x17 Dueller tire in Canada?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't know of the relationship between the two. I'm not saying the spec that Ford states can't be obtained by another brand. But I do know that Bridgestone Duellers don't come in the specified size. You can see the name on the sidewall. So either Bridgestone is manufacturing a custom size and there is no available info on it or Bridgestone is supplying the P245/75 x 17 and a keystroke error has been perpetuated across the published literature and B/P.

Seeing the latest Packing Guide with all the errors when Ford is only a few months from Job1 and seeing B/P the buggy mess that it is, I'm putting my money on a keystroke error that has never been corrected.
I guess I'm an optimist. I believe it is a 255/75 x 17 which is 32" as advertised. Either Bridgestone is making a run for the Bronco or, more likely, it's a rebranded Firestone. Internet search shows they are one " in 1988, Bridgestone merged with the Firestone Tire & Rubber Company. " Ford probably just doesn't want to use a Firestone branded tire after the Explorer tire debacle of 2000. And as I said earlier, visually the tire looks like a Firestone Destination AT

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys have probably seen more than me, but this is a first for me and I was like a kid on Christmas Day! Sorry wasn’t able to get more pics...the guy wasn’t too nice and only wanted me to take pics from the front. He said he works for ford and they gave him the Bronco to test drive.

I’m 5’7 so if you wanna use me as reference in height and dimensions of the vehicle 😂😂

Updated With Thoughts:

1) I have a Silver Sky Tundra and the Iconic Silver looks a lot darker (maybe you can even say dull) than pictures.
2) Front end sits a little lower than i thought...might need a level kit on mine
3) overall vehicle size is definitely a lot bigger than what i was expecting. I owned a Jeep JK and the Bronco definitely looks a lot bigger from the exterior.

2021 Bronco Big Bend Iconic Silver 4-Door MIC Top 1.jpg

2021 Bronco Big Bend Iconic Silver 4-Door MIC Top 2.jpg

2021 Bronco Big Bend Iconic Silver 4-Door MIC Top 1.png
I AM MAD AT YOU!!!! Where in FL was this? I am so jealous.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I AM MAD AT YOU!!!! Where in FL was this? I am so jealous.
SW FL (Cape Coral)...I’m still grinning ear to ear...I’ve been sharing my story and pics with my employees, my friends, and family lol

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SW FL (Cape Coral)...I’m still grinning ear to ear...I’ve been sharing my story and pics with my employees, my friends, and family lol
That's pretty far away from me, dang it! You are lucky!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

City folks mock mud flaps. Mine save my legs from being covered in mud when I get in and out, especially during rainy season. I used to have an inch of mud sitting on my running boards, but mud flaps saved the day. Laugh if you will.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey boss heres the keys to the bronco back i took it all way down to florida runs good but darn all those guys swooning over it and those girls throwing panties to me at the red lights get old.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey boss heres the keys to the bronco back i took it all way down to florida runs good but darn all those guys swooning over it and those girls throwing panties to me at the red lights get old.
He will definitely have stories to tell back home 😂

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've always thought Iconic Silver was a pretty basic color that most people would get by either default or picking it of the lot. But on the Bronco it looks really good, not good enough for myself to order mine with but better than getting an Edge or Explorer in that color.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seeing that front end close up pic...I like those fender accessory mounts even less now (and I already hated them). Without those, that hood is damn fine! Looks like the first gen hood.

I'm sure the aftermarket will design and sell a "cap" to remove and fill the gap.

That was negative, so let me say something positive -- the Bronco looks GOOD! Still excited to buy and drive!
Are you talking about the Trail Sites? A number of people who have done a ride along have commented that the trail sites are very useful for navigating the Bronco. That being said the Bronco was designed to be customizable by the owner and make it your own.