Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone notice this? My Ford reservation page used to show that I reserved a WildTrak and specifically showed and stated the word WildTrak on the reservation but now it just shows I reserved a ‘Bronco’. Wonder if this is because they allow (and know) many of us will change Trim choices come order time?

Ford Bronco My Ford Account Reservation page changed Trim choice 2CCE35CA-E5CA-4033-A0F4-FDF39C02CBA8
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep. Sure enough mine says the same thing. I bet with all their B&P data mining they see that most people are pursuing the WT, BL, and BB. My opinion at least from what I’ve been seeing as favored trims on this forum since July. Since the resveration is only a hold in line, no need to assign a trim/mode so early. I get it.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep mine has changed since this morning . It still shows the picture of the model I reserved though .

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep. Sure enough mine says the same thing. I bet with all their B&P data mining they see that most people are pursuing the WT, BL, and BB. My opinion at least from what I’ve been seeing as favored trims on this forum since July. Since the resveration is only a hold in line, no need to assign a trim/mode so early. I get it.
makes sense

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs