Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your site? I'm always looking for things I might need for my Bronco.
Got it in my signature below. Just caught up on current orders so I am about to replenish "stock" on the website so stay tuned! Meanwhile I have a busy week at my real job and that takes priority.
Sponsored

Tudisca6716

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6G Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With the phone mount can I swap out the magnetic circle? I have a windshield mounted magnetic circle with a charging cable that would be great if I could mount it to the rail instead

OP
OP
TeocaliMG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the phone mount can I swap out the magnetic circle? I have a windshield mounted magnetic circle with a charging cable that would be great if I could mount it to the rail instead
The magnetic part is the ball joint part. The metal disk on the phone is just metal. Assuming you are talking about the magnetic ball joint part, there are lots of different options but I can't guarantee they will fit in the original STL file.

Anything is possible if you whip up your own design though and print it! Feel free to PM me if you want to share pictures or more specific questions. I can always try and make something with you.

OP
OP
TeocaliMG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine made. I ordered some matte blue to match the blue accents in my black diamond.

Ford Bronco My Homemade Mini Accessory Rail for 2021 Bronco Dash (3D Printed) Screenshot_20220407-102349_Photos
Awesome! glad to see it, looks like maybe a bit of under extrusion on the left side. I think this can be adjusted in the slicer under the "flow" section. Love the color!

Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine made. I ordered some matte blue to match the blue accents in my black diamond.

Ford Bronco My Homemade Mini Accessory Rail for 2021 Bronco Dash (3D Printed) Screenshot_20220407-102349_Photos
What material did you use? I have a some blue (similar color) ABS, as it holds-up to the Texas heat better. I did PLA+ but it started warping on the first hot day LOL

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome! glad to see it, looks like maybe a bit of under extrusion on the left side. I think this can be adjusted in the slicer under the "flow" section. Love the color!
Yeah its a minor flaw but really happy with the end result.

OP
OP
TeocaliMG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PETG is a good one, I offer that on my site as well, definitely better than PLA for heat and still moderately easy to print with. I use ASA for top tier which is said to be like ABS but better UV performance.

PLA looks the best, and is the easiest to make, but is basically guaranteed to fail if you park facing the sun in any state that doesn't border Canada lol

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PLA looks the best, and is the easiest to make, but is basically guaranteed to fail if you park facing the sun in any state that doesn't border Canada lol
Agreed . I bet PETG will be fine for you @Blaven being in PA

Sponsored
OP
OP
TeocaliMG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As there are knowledgeable people here, can you give me advice? I'm looking for a good 3D printer, with great characteristics. I found some pieces of advice https://43dprint.org/best-3d-printers-under-2000/, but I’m still thinking because it is a bit pricey and I don’t want to make a mistake… I will be glad for your help.
If you are new to 3D printing I wouldn't suggest you look at anything over $1000. I have done some amazing stuff with my CR-10s. the Ender 3 V2 is also a great option. The Ender 3 pro can be had for very cheap ($99) but I had to upgrade the heating element to get it to print well. These are all creality, thats all I am familiar with. But I suggest learning the basics on one of these and you will be quite pleased with the results. I haven't even bought a printer over $500 yet and I have 5 now. (3 CR-10s)

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As there are knowledgeable people here, can you give me advice? I'm looking for a good 3D printer, with great characteristics. I found some pieces of advice https://43dprint.org/best-3d-printers-under-2000/, but I’m still thinking because it is a bit pricey and I don’t want to make a mistake… I will be glad for your help.
I went through this same process last fall. After a lot of reading and debating I ended up buying a Prusa Mini+
https://www.prusa3d.com/product/original-prusa-mini-semi-assembled-3d-printer-4/

It's been fairly bulletproof so far and no real complaints.

SetterDog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Escape, Ford F-350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know this thread is old but does anyone still have this stl and are willing to share it with me? I would love to try to make this with CFL Nylon. - Thanks!

OP
OP
TeocaliMG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this thread is old but does anyone still have this stl and are willing to share it with me? I would love to try to make this with CFL Nylon. - Thanks!
You can PM me for details
Sponsored