Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you again here's a few pics can't wait to get some paint on these and the rail installed,
Joe

IMG-1263.jpg

IMG-1262.jpg

IMG-1261.jpg

IMG-1259.jpg

IMG-1258.jpg

IMG-1256.jpg

IMG-1255.jpg
Thanks for sharing... I just picked up the Anycubic Photon Mono resin printer with the wash and cure 2.0 machine during the last Amazon Prime Day. I love it and will now be working on this as I await my FE with a current build date of 11/8.
Sponsored

Joe Mulloy

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
you should get together with

The resin is Emodel light it’s a dental industry specific resin From envisiontech. The resin used is specific for making crown and bridge models. I have a few other options but this is one of our most cost-effective resins to start with.

What I was trying to say before (apparently i don't know how to post) jay-rod427 you should get together with TeocaliMG combine the picatinny and his rail to create a single unit
figure the price for milling and see who bites. ;)

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

well I've already been eyeing them for a while but this pushed me over the edge and I just ordered a Prusa Mini+ as a "family" Christmas present.

Thanks everyone!

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like the OP removed his model from Thingiverse? The link is broken and search doesn't bring back anything?

OP
OP
TeocaliMG

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like the OP removed his model from Thingiverse? The link is broken and search doesn't bring back anything?
Yes, I edited the comment with explanation. If you have a printer and want to use the files for yourself in good faith, PM me and i'll give it. I just don't want to upload the file publicly were any number of people across the interweb can sell them for profit. If you want one for yourself already made i'll gladly make them at reasonable cost. If you have a business and want to partner up with me that way I am all ears!

Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would love to buy one of these rails. Reading this thread is like a foreign language,lol. 3D printing seems super complex. Good work though

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I edited the comment with explanation. If you have a printer and want to use the files for yourself in good faith, PM me and i'll give it. I just don't want to upload the file publicly were any number of people across the interweb can sell them for profit. If you want one for yourself already made i'll gladly make them at reasonable cost. If you have a business and want to partner up with me that way I am all ears!
Thanks for following up. It’s always sad to hear about characters out there trying to make a buck at somebody else’s expense. Complete losers in my book! I must have downloaded your models right before you pulled them. Going to try printing in PETG on my Ender 3. Thanks for sharing this, much appreciated. And I’m not looking to sell any.

KhaosCreator

Badlands
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its crazy i read this post last night at 1 am and i was going to wake up in the morning but overslept. Great job TeocaliMG i tried to print the bronco letters on the grill to make them backlit but still working on the file.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just finished printing TeocaliMG’s phone mounts using PETG+ in silver. I think the prints came out pretty good. Waiting on the hardware from Amazon. Thanks again for sharing!

UPDATED with hardware.
Ford Bronco My Homemade Mini Accessory Rail for 2021 Bronco Dash (3D Printed) 2B7964AE-2AE9-4089-8A70-3DB403D3AA64
Ford Bronco My Homemade Mini Accessory Rail for 2021 Bronco Dash (3D Printed) 4911F84D-D9C7-44E0-9F0E-9D7CD90D8A06

Last edited:

dyeLucky

Black Diamond
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 3D printer so I decided to draw up and print a mini accessory rail. The picatinny rail section I had is only 5.5 inches but you can buy longer ones on amazon. (This is just what I had already).

I should put up the disclaimer that I don't have high hopes of this holding up on hot summer days but its not hot right now, and there's nothing on the market anyway!

So far it works great, just wrapped up a 1000 mile road trip up to Copper Harbor and back with well over 50 miles off-road. Everything held firm and steady and it didn't take long for it to feel like a seamlessly integrated part of the Bronco.

The Rail: It is just a 5.5" 13 slot aluminum m-lok to picatinny rail adapter from amazon (part of a bundle I bought previously) and a 3D printed base. The rail has two screws which fasten it to the PLA base, but I also opted to add superglue to make sure the rail isn't coming off easily. I designed the base to use the same accessory mount and to fit firmly over the center pocket on the dash.

The phone mount: I am a huge fan of the magnetic phone mount, why people use anything else is beyond me (unless you are literally racing the baja 1000). I designed the mounts to fit with a generic amazon magnetic mount and included a slot so they can easily slide onto the pic rail. There is a bolt through the back of the mount to tighten it down once you have it in position.

I would consider selling these but honestly I need to figure out my costs and pricing and experiment with some better materials, especially considering there's a high chance PLA's going to look deflated come the first 90° day next summer.

Edit: I removed my link to the STL's as users on thingiverse were trying to sell for profit. I love this community and I want those with a printer feel free to enjoy these ideas, but my intention was not to provide free IP to other businesses lol. PM me if you want the file or want to purchase the rail assembly. This is not to call out anyone on the forum who was trying to support access in good faith.

1634585733909.png

1634585776350.png

1634585787746.png

1634585802762.png
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I DESPERATELY NEED THESE STL'S!!!

I just PM'd you. :p

Last edited:

Sponsored

doktorek

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have you seen these bad boys. Just found it. They take phones and tablets...no need for magnets

Ford Bronco My Homemade Mini Accessory Rail for 2021 Bronco Dash (3D Printed) cc.JPG

dyeLucky

Black Diamond
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What screw did you use to mount it to the Broncos mount?

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Broncola

Base
Threads