First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I modified my badge how I think Jon would do it.
Both guys in the front seats...
ELMASunset+Sky_v5-01.png
Oh, David. I don't have words....I am so touched.
Sponsored

OP
OP

lehret

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dear Laura,
I've not been on this forum for a few weeks as I'm working through grieving and missing my Albert. I believe I was led this morning to open this forum and found your posting about your husband, Jon. I'm so sorry to hear this and truly understand what you are going through. Your husband made such a huge impact on this forum and all the coordination for the stickers, shirts, sweatshirt in Albert's honor, as well as, the memorial contributions. Our family is so appreciated of all this. If you are coming to Iowa or would like to connect through email, messenger, etc please send me how to get ahold of you. Yes, they are riding together....just sure of that!
Marla
Yes, Marla! I think we could help one another as we work through the tough days ahead. Thank you for your kind words. Jon really felt a connection with Albert, whom everyone adored. He was so happy to do something in Albert's honor.
I'll send you my information.

LHE

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to pass along the news that my husband, who designed stickers, T-shirts, patches and emblems related to the Bronco and including "Albert Rides With Me," had a heart attack and died Saturday evening. It was unexpected because he was relatively young and healthy, with no history of heart trouble. He was a creative, brilliant man who gave 134 percent to everything he did.

If you have ordered something from him and haven't heard anything, now you understand why. I will fulfill any orders as soon as I can get into his accounts and sort through everything. I really appreciate your patience. I do not know what his user name on this forum was, but if anyone has that information, it might make things easier for me in the future.

I like to think of Albert of Granger Ford in a Bronco's driver seat, coming to pick up my husband before they head off into adventure. This assumes, of course, that my guy doesn't insist on driving....

Thank you.

Image added by administrator in remembrance of @elmystico and @albert

Ford Bronco My husband @elmystico is now riding with Albert too.... 1630251209955
Dear Laura, I am so, so sorry. Sending my sincere condolences and hugs. We are all here for you. Best, Debbie

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Generous to offer a support to the wildlife center but Jon's leaving will have practical daily impact on his family's life.

I am wondering whether Ford can reach to Laura and acquire rights for Jon's basic design for agreed upon remuneration. Then they can send it to all 100,000 or so waiting folks instead of the gadgets they plan to keep us waiting..

No idea how to arrange it, maybe somebody with connection to Ford, like Zach@Granger ?
Sponsored