Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am so, so sorry to hear this and sorry for your loss, Laura. We talked via PM in the last couple of weeks about a new memorial Albert patch that he made and asked me if I approved of it. :cry:

He's been so giving with the Albert memorial work and continued to work on it.

Thoughts and prayers from his friends in Colorado.
Sponsored

jimeb

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Discovery 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for your loss Laura! My prayers are with you and your family. He was a friendly, creative and selfless person. I just purchased the "Albert Rides with Me" stickers from Jon and will cherish them as a reminder of Albert and Jon, kind hearted souls who enriched our lives.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Terrible news. Now I’m just pissed off this man never got to drive his Bronco. Life is not fair. I’ll happily donate to whatever cause he would have wanted to support. God bless.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. Prayers are being said for you and your family. May God richly bless you and comfort you as you move forward in the coming days.

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to pass along the news that my husband, who designed stickers, T-shirts, patches and emblems related to the Bronco and including "Albert Rides With Me," had a heart attack and died Saturday evening. It was unexpected because he was relatively young and healthy, with no history of heart trouble. He was a creative, brilliant man who gave 134 percent to everything he did.

If you have ordered something from him and haven't heard anything, now you understand why. I will fulfill any orders as soon as I can get into his accounts and sort through everything. I really appreciate your patience. I do not know what his user name on this forum was, but if anyone has that information, it might make things easier for me in the future.

I like to think of Albert of Granger Ford in a Bronco's driver seat, coming to pick up my husband before they head off into adventure. This assumes, of course, that my guy doesn't insist on driving....

Thank you.

Image added by administrator in remembrance of @elmystico and @albert

albert and elmystico.jpg
Sending love from Texas!

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to pass along the news that my husband, who designed stickers, T-shirts, patches and emblems related to the Bronco and including "Albert Rides With Me," had a heart attack and died Saturday evening. It was unexpected because he was relatively young and healthy, with no history of heart trouble. He was a creative, brilliant man who gave 134 percent to everything he did.

If you have ordered something from him and haven't heard anything, now you understand why. I will fulfill any orders as soon as I can get into his accounts and sort through everything. I really appreciate your patience. I do not know what his user name on this forum was, but if anyone has that information, it might make things easier for me in the future.

I like to think of Albert of Granger Ford in a Bronco's driver seat, coming to pick up my husband before they head off into adventure. This assumes, of course, that my guy doesn't insist on driving....

Thank you.

albert and elmystico.jpg
I am really sorry to hear this, My respects to Him and your Family. May he Rest in Peace.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your/his family. I am confident that he and Albert are already in their Bronco and enjoying some very challenging trails. May all their drives be enjoyable!

arniej92

First Edition
First Name
Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My deepest condolences to you Laura. This is sad news indeed :cry: Elmystico and I were bouncing ideas off of each other for a Mansquatch sticker/badge. Well, I'd suggest wild ideas and he'd kindly tell me they wouldn't work :) May his spirit run free on the trails.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thoughts and prayers. Sometimes we take for granted the words we type onto a message board. My experience has been extraordinary. On anther board, I have had the honor of meeting ~ 20 posters from there, Alaska to Florida and a whole lot of places in between. When we got together, we were just old friends who hadn't met in person yet. Never turn down the opportunity to meet other posters in real life...

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am very sorry for your loss, he will be greatly missed around here - have comfort in knowing he touched many lives in a positive way.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So sorry for your loss...he was very selfless and created every badge I saw anyone ask for...wonderful, talented individual and you being here closing the loop speaks to your entire family's care and service to fellows on here and in your everyday life interactions...the world needs more people like your family!

My prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. God bless you.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good afternoon,

Thank you.

albert and elmystico.jpg
Deepest condolences for your loss
Sponsored