BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m am SO SORRY for your loss. My prayers go out to your family!

Every interaction I had with your husband was awesome! Heā€™s the one who inspired to make my own Bronco badges because I didnā€™t like Fordā€™s color scheme.

God rest his soul

9E6D2250-0707-49C2-A484-E1D218948B3A.jpeg

2FD282D9-5C10-451B-86CF-C3BAD08F185C.jpeg

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dear Laura,

like everybody here, we deeply appreciate that in the days of sorrow you have found a moment to come here and share the sad news with us. You did so because you know Jon would wish so. You will be able to continue the dialog with him at his grave, and later at places you enjoyed together and he will be with you in the new Bronco, like he is riding with Albert now, as you said, over the space rocks above there...

I like his last personal badge, the fields just before the harvest in the sunset...as if he would know.

I was the lucky one who had a custom badge made by him right after he designed the first ones. I approached him with my idea of having star and young moon around the Bronco, expressing my interest in astronomy and hope that Bronco will take me to places otherwise inaccessible. He could spurn me but he patiently worked on several iterations until we felt it looks right. He came with this:
"I put the star behind the wheel, where Albert would be." I think I need to adapt it now to put a second star above the passenger seat...

Working as a cardiologist at the Mayo Clinic Arizona, it pains me that still today, people like Jon can succumb to the cardiac disease without warning.
Guys, once you hit 40, think about checking your body and not only the oil in your Bronco and reach to me by DM. Jon would want this.

And we need to find the El Mystioco trail in the Southwest for an annual commemorative ride.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your husband was a talented artist, and welcomed addition to the forum. I realize that words are so inadequate at a time like this, but I am truly sorry for your loss. May God help you and your family through this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for your loss.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My condolences to you, Laura.

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry for your loss.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, This is a shock, and sad news.
Laura, my heart goes out to you and all the prayers for peace and happy memories I can give.
He was a fun member of the team here, I enjoyed his contributions, and was one of the ones that always made me smile to read what he wrote, or have the honor of even having him reply to something I wrote.

All the love,
-Dave

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to pass along the news that my husband, who designed stickers, T-shirts, patches and emblems related to the Bronco and including "Albert Rides With Me," had a heart attack and died Saturday evening. It was unexpected because he was relatively young and healthy, with no history of heart trouble. He was a creative, brilliant man who gave 134 percent to everything he did.

If you have ordered something from him and haven't heard anything, now you understand why. I will fulfill any orders as soon as I can get into his accounts and sort through everything. I really appreciate your patience. I do not know what his user name on this forum was, but if anyone has that information, it might make things easier for me in the future.

I like to think of Albert of Granger Ford in a Bronco's driver seat, coming to pick up my husband before they head off into adventure. This assumes, of course, that my guy doesn't insist on driving....

Thank you.

Image added by administrator in remembrance of @elmystico and @albert

Ford Bronco My husband @elmystico is now riding with Albert too.... 2FD282D9-5C10-451B-86CF-C3BAD08F185C
So sorry for your lose, thoughts and prayers.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Laura, I am incredibly sorry for your loss and my prayers are with you and your family during this tragic time. May he fly high with the angels.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not much more can be said, but I hope you take comfort seeing his talents when you notice them out in the wild on Broncos. Heā€™ll be missed around here, thatā€™s for sure. Sorry for your loss.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh my Laura, my sympathies. Although I didn't know Jon personally, I knew him to be a good man from our interactions here on the forum. I have no way of really understanding your grief, but I do feel his loss. May God give you strength, and comfort too get you through. And I pray my friend Jon "elmystico" will ride through the pearly gates with our other lost friend Albert.

Last edited: