Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is all I have seen. Only for stock speaker system, not B&O

BE08FCE9-6B27-49BB-B32F-B9960065F1AE.jpeg
Thanks....the stock system needs help. Something up front would be nice too.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks....the stock system needs help. Something up front would be nice too.
4 speakers up front (2 on top of the dash and 2 below) ........ most of the sound was coming from the front 4, the back 2 simply SUCKED!

i think a sound bar with an internal amp in the back, and 4 aftermarket speakers for the front would deliver a decent acoustic upgrade that's easy to do and easy on the wallet.

I am assuming the upper 2 front speakers are tweeters and the bottom are Mids .... the Bronco people had no numbers to offer as far as wattage, rms, ohms, wire gauges etc .... not even now, at this stage of the game!!

As an aside, it will also be nice to know the resolution of the reverse camera!

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, just when you are seemingly at the end of your rope with all the scheduling drama with the Bronco, find a place to see one in person.

I had forgotten that I'd signed up for a showing at my local dealer today. I went and man am I recharged! The rigs are just so fantastic and well worth all the drama. The two I crawled all over were basic BD 4dr and an OB 4dr with the lux package. Not a squatch to be found but both looked great. BD was velocity blue and the OB was Rapid Red. Both looked very nice.

Got to pull the fender flares off, open/close the soft tops and touch and open anything I felt like.

Both felt very comfortable to sit in (one cloth the other leather) and felt plenty roomy. I'm 5'10" so not a huge guy but the interior felt just fine.

Just can't adequately convey how recharged I feel after getting up close and personal with our dream machines. It will be SOOOO worth the wait when this all shakes out!

Hang in there my Bronco brothers and sisters, we will get there and it will be epic!
Ford Bronco My impressions from dealer event IMG_3375.JPG
Ford Bronco My impressions from dealer event IMG_3380.JPG

Sponsored

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had seen on an earlier video from a few months back that the soft tops seemed to be damaging the paint on the top of the rear quarter panels where the kickstand is, and on the back diagonal pillar. I wanted to see how bad first hand and it seems they have mostly fixed the problem. Its something I would keep an eye on if I were to get a soft top for sure, even with the 3M protective wrap, because the wrap itself was damaged and peeling.

The Ford rep had said the preproduction models touring Phoenix right now are later builds. Very close to production. The dash was highly textured and the trim pieces inside the cabin looked more polished than early touring vehicles.
I’ve noticed that too. Also noticed that the driver seat bulster felt worn. It had MGV

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i think a sound bar with an internal amp in the back, and 4 aftermarket speakers for the front would deliver a decent acoustic upgrade that's easy to do and easy on the wallet.
That’s what i’m thinking as well.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice. Glad you are still in x2.

However please don't hoard the Broncos. Only one Bronco per household please! :)

Curious how you identified the other B6G members at the event?
Stig sticker tattoo?
Super secret B6G wave?
Wearing Bronco Nation t-shirt with a slash through it?
Anybody holding a pitchfork and torch?
Anybody that talks using lots of words and visuals while constantly repeating themselves with questions that had just been answered?
Anybody holding a spectrometer, micrometer, multimeter or any other kind of meter?
Anybody licking windows?
Likely a guy carrying a pineapple…

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

However please don't hoard the Broncos. Only one Bronco per household please! :)

Stig sticker tattoo?
Super secret B6G wave?
Anybody that talks using lots of words and visuals while constantly repeating themselves with questions that had just been answered?
Anybody holding a spectrometer, micrometer, multimeter or any other kind of meter?
Anybody licking windows?
I got found out when I was spotted with a tape measure and crawling under Bronco's.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stig sticker tattoo?
Super secret B6G wave?
Anybody licking windows?
When I went to an event the other day I was terrified I was going to be found out and have to make small talk with other forum members.

Thankfully I dodged that bullet.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

When I went to an event the other day I was terrified I was going to be found out and have to make small talk with other forum members.

Thankfully I dodged that bullet.
Best way to handle that is to walk up with a Pineapple in your hands and start taking pictures with it, oh wait...
Sponsored