Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how much leg room is there for the right leg? I see in the pic that it looks like your leg is nearly (or actually) on the radio. How much room is there actually over there for the right leg? I am 6’9” and the leg room has been my biggest worry with this purchase. Thanks for all the pics!
I'll move the darn seat back if needed. It was easy in a 76. Maybe not so easy but some how ill do it if needed
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Ranger has this "feature" and I don't really see the problem. There is already storage under the seats - they really just hide the emergency jack and fuel filler back there.
you dont see it as a problem? a seat that has to fold down doesnt fold down! you can't see the problem? go look at a tacoma and see what a fold down seat looks like and what advantages it has .... being a homer is one thing but denying the obvious?

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya don’t know if it’s been said but the sound prolly was most definitely coming through the speakers. If you turn that off you’ll hear the real sound of the engine and the turbos. Depends what you like. I like the natural sound but you’ll need a programmer to program the audio out.

Bradava1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I LOVE those wheels!! are they from Ford or aftermarket?

1600363046005.png

Also, nice review of the Ranger but you forgot to mention this marvel of Ford engineering when it comes to folding down the back seats ..... Its amazing how our domestic models have such a hard time designing a proper folding back seat!!

Can somebody plz call Toyota and ask?! C'mon Ford, this passed engineering design reviews before going to production?? Its embarrassing!!

Ford Bronco My in-person first impressions with Granger Ford & Ford Ranger 2.3L 1600363046005

Also, nice review of the Ranger but you forgot to mention this marvel of Ford engineering when it comes to folding down the back seats ..... Its amazing how our domestic models have such a hard time designing a proper folding back seat!!

Can somebody plz call Toyota and ask?! C'mon Ford, this passed engineering design reviews before going to production?? Its embarrassing!!

Ford Bronco My in-person first impressions with Granger Ford & Ford Ranger 2.3L 1600363046005
I don’t know if you realize or not but the seat back coming down is only to get to the jack. The seat bottom folds up all in one step to reveal this.

4C59FD34-3205-4572-BF18-C31312172DC6.jpeg

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t know if you realize or not but the seat back coming down is only to get to the jack. The seat bottom folds up all in one step to reveal this.

4C59FD34-3205-4572-BF18-C31312172DC6.jpeg
Again, go look at a Tacoma, after all the Ranger was made to compete in that market ..... those bins have lids on 'em so your stuff don't bounce around when the seats are folded (jumpers, air pump, first aid kit, straps, etc etc) ..... also, when the seats are folded you get a %100 flat surface from door to door (unlike this pic) ..... anyway, this is a Bronco site

Sponsored

Bradava1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Again, go look at a Tacoma, after all the Ranger was made to compete in that market ..... those bins have lids on 'em so your stuff don't bounce around when the seats are folded (jumpers, air pump, first aid kit, straps, etc etc) ..... also, when the seats are folded you get a %100 flat surface from door to door (unlike this pic) ..... anyway, this is a Bronco site
I’m fully aware of how the seat can be configured on the Tacoma and the differences between the two. Just wasn’t sure if you were aware that the Ranger seat did that based on the pic you shared of the seat back leaning forward. That’s all.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m fully aware of how the seat can be configured on the Tacoma and the differences between the two. Just wasn’t sure if you were aware that the Ranger seat did that based on the pic you shared of the seat back leaning forward. That’s all.
thank you for the info .... apologize if i came across abrasive, i didn't mean to

OP
OP
vrewald14

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious what vehicle do you currently drive?
Good question - although nothing that I would say is "comparable".

Daily driver - 2003 6.0 Powerstroke Excursion
Daily driver - 2004 manual Toyota Camry
Trail Rig - 1979 Ford Bronco 400m

To say the least - a 2021 Bronco would be a "luxury" vehicle to us. Very "fancy schmansy" :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
vrewald14

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume you're referring to me in the front seat? Yeah my idea of cramped is flying in regional airliners with my knees protruding into the row in front of me, so not "cramped" for me :)

I would call the back row with the seat back like it was - "crowded" but manageable ;)

I definitely felt like I sat "In" this Ranger - not on top of it. It was cockpit-like. Which I enjoyed. No knee banging.

Techqua

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've yet to verify Bronco pricing with my local dealer of choice, but they are another "home town" style dealer....have done us well in the past and the prices/discounts listed on their web site are in line with what we're seeing here. they discount even their Raptors by $6k right off the bat!

I count myself fortunate to have a local dealer with the integrity shown by Granger thus far.
Let us know what you find out...fellow Hoosier here ?

Sponsored

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let us know what you find out...fellow Hoosier here ?
Same. I’ve discussed pricing with several dealers in Indiana. Only 2 have agreed to either plan pricing or invoice.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Please remember there are wonderful and beautiful places to live and work throughout the entire country, including us in the middle. Take your new Bronco explore all we have to see and experience in this expansive country.
On this subject, I’m not a Jason Aldean fan but I do like his song, Fly Over States. Being from Ohio, living now in Texas and having lived in California I see the beauty in all of it and think that song may be the modern version of John Denver’s Take Me Home, Country Roads or Rocky Mountain High.
Original poster, thanks for the review, especially the leg room pic. Is it me or is the slant of the Ranger’s windshield out of proportion? I’ve not seen one in person. Probably good for reducing rock chips but seems off to me.

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you share which ones agreed to invoice pricing to you?
PM sent. I will be happy to share if you want to post a new “Indiana dealers” thread in this forum. I don’t want to hijack this thread.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco My in-person first impressions with Granger Ford & Ford Ranger 2.3L 4C59FD34-3205-4572-BF18-C31312172DC6

Ford Bronco My in-person first impressions with Granger Ford & Ford Ranger 2.3L 4C59FD34-3205-4572-BF18-C31312172DC6
I know you know, but this truck is OLD and it was designed on the global market for those customers (non US.) expect the next gen to be a mini F150 a far as amenities and gimmicks go
Sponsored