Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Visited our local dealer to test out a non SAS Badlands and see it against my Jeep JL 2 door Rubicon (which I love). Helped me decided to keep my order as a SAS. Here's to (hopefully?) seeing it in 2023!

IMG_0847.jpg
Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely wait for the Sasquatch package if you're going to off-road it. You can get the lift and tires fairly reasonably but when you factor in the gears as well, hard to justify trying to do it all aftermarket...

Plus who wants to be running around on less then 35s (like a stock Rubi....)?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The BL is great without SAS. Looks good ,has a nice stance, and the 33 inch tires provide greater travel range in the wheel wells. Yes the BL is great looking with SAS , but it isn’t required to have a fantastic vehicle. Every other model needs SAS. Just my take.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BL is great without SAS. Looks good ,has a nice stance, and the 33 inch tires provide greater travel range in the wheel wells. Yes the BL is great looking with SAS , but it isn’t required to have a fantastic vehicle. Every other model needs SAS. Just my take.
agree. Also I believe No sway bar disconnect with SAS. kO2 33’s will be quieter on road as well