William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Saw this yesterday. My wife and I went up to Dahlonega to go hiking. On the way, up I passed by a Mazda dealership that had 4 Broncos on the lot. One was a 2-door, so I told her when we came back through we were going to stop and take a look at it. I have driven and seen two four-door Broncos but this was the first two-door I've seen in person (Looked great!). Anyway, as soon as we pulled up a salesman came over. Every Bronco they had on the lot, they put 37's on with aftermarket wheels. I asked him what they wanted for the 2-door, it was a Wildtrack, and he said $130k. I kind of laughed at him and he made the comment that it would sell. I asked him where they got all of these Bronco's and he said at auction.

Here is the only Bronco I could find a picture of on their website.

b1.jpg
Holy Earl Scheib Batman! Did they just paint over everything?
Sponsored

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Meanwhile, over a hundred thousand early reservation/order holders haven't even got a build date....

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
why is the modified BD with 52 miles and aftermarket wheels more than the big bend with 1,700 miles?
Tires got pretty dirty in 52 miles. If I were to guess, they consider the manual trans in the BD is less marketable than the auto trans in the other.
Sponsored