Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for posting. Glad peep’s are getting a chance to see them and ride in them.
Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Brichan Great info. Best commentary by the driver yet.
Thanks for the post.

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ended up riding in the same Bronco with Brad as well. Tuesday morning was windy and my wife was freezing, but once Brad turned down into the wash and hit the go peddle, she ended up giggling the whole way. My big takeaway was that I've been underestimating the Bronco's off road capabilites this whole time. I was expecting an iterative improvement over the Wrangler. I was wrong and Jeep has problems that they don't even know about yet.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you upload the file to dropbox I can put it on my youtube page to make the whole video one piece.

Burnsy949

Badlands
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU Rubicon, 2018 Volkswagen Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for posting! I have a Carbonized Gray Badlands on order but this Rapid Red has me conflicted, and I don’t usually don’t like red cars. I always wanted to paint my old classic Bronco red, but back then I couldn’t afford to do it. I may have to change my order...

As far as the rattling goes, my 1973 Bronco sounded like a dryer full of quarters off-road, so I’m not bothered A bit by this. My 2013 Rubicon doesn’t rattle much either, even with 40k miles so.... (weekend/trail car).

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Moab was awesome! My wife and I road with Brad Lovell, in a Rapid Red First Edition, and for the short amount of time we were out there, he found a way to put it through its paces. I have attached a few videos and here are some general impressions:

1) The suspension on these bad boys is awesome. Brad spent some time talking through how they work in one of the video clips.
2) Brad shared he was part of the engineering/consulting team on the bronco, and tells the story of how it began 4 years ago. Pretty interesting
3) I wasn't aware the Sway Bar disconnect was that more advanced than Jeeps. He demonstrated how with the Bronco implementation, you can get one of your front wheels off the ground and engage the disconnect, while with the Jeep, you have to predict you'll need to disconnected before you need it. Big advantage Bronco!
4) Brad explains why he prefers using the Front Locker while rock climbing over using the rear locker, or even both together. Pretty cool
5) Tire pressures were at 30PSI for these rides, so not super low, but less than recommended 40PSI
6) Rides were off "Behind the Rocks Safari Rte" just off Hwy 191 South of Moab. They found some great dunes and a few small rock climbs, but all in all, we got a great feel for the Bronco's capabilities.

Other things of note: I video'd while driving down the highway to a get a feel for the road noise with Sasquatch. The tires had very little noise, at least compared to my RAM 1500 w/35in MTs. The only noticeable noise was from wind noise in the MIC top, which he of course mentioned was pre-prod. I hope that gets solved! I never asked about the rattling in the back, so I know that was common in the KOH videos as well
Edit: YouTube Links:

Can I ask how tall you are, and how the head room was in the MIC?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brichan

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brichan

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Moab was awesome! My wife and I road with Brad Lovell, in a Rapid Red First Edition, and for the short amount of time we were out there, he found a way to put it through its paces. I have attached a few videos and here are some general impressions:

1) The suspension on these bad boys is awesome. Brad spent some time talking through how they work in one of the video clips.
2) Brad shared he was part of the engineering/consulting team on the bronco, and tells the story of how it began 4 years ago. Pretty interesting
3) I wasn't aware the Sway Bar disconnect was that more advanced than Jeeps. He demonstrated how with the Bronco implementation, you can get one of your front wheels off the ground and engage the disconnect, while with the Jeep, you have to predict you'll need to disconnected before you need it. Big advantage Bronco!
4) Brad explains why he prefers using the Front Locker while rock climbing over using the rear locker, or even both together. Pretty cool
5) Tire pressures were at 30PSI for these rides, so not super low, but less than recommended 40PSI
6) Rides were off "Behind the Rocks Safari Rte" just off Hwy 191 South of Moab. They found some great dunes and a few small rock climbs, but all in all, we got a great feel for the Bronco's capabilities.

Other things of note: I video'd while driving down the highway to a get a feel for the road noise with Sasquatch. The tires had very little noise, at least compared to my RAM 1500 w/35in MTs. The only noticeable noise was from wind noise in the MIC top, which he of course mentioned was pre-prod. I hope that gets solved! I never asked about the rattling in the back, so I know that was common in the KOH videos as well
Edit: YouTube Links:

IMG_5538.jpg
Thanks for sharing your videos. Don't listen to the haters lol
Sponsored