First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting up the videos and passing along the info even if it makes the waiting harder.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not even going to go through the trouble of watching portrait videos. If anyone else gets to do this please record in landscape.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

flannel: nope
Sweat pants: check
Bronco nation employee: possible.

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great opportunity. Thanks for sharing.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One take away for me was that those cameras are game changers for technical off-roading. The other thing is that I will likely replace the SAS flares with non-SAS flares to get a better view of the tires from the mirror cams.

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome! Man, seeing all this new content is killing me, but crazy exciting at the same f'n time!!!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moab was awesome! My wife and I road with Brad Lovell, in a Rapid Red First Edition, and for the short amount of time we were out there, he found a way to put it through its paces. I have attached a few videos and here are some general impressions:

1) The suspension on these bad boys is awesome. Brad spent some time talking through how they work in one of the video clips.
2) Brad shared he was part of the engineering/consulting team on the bronco, and tells the story of how it began 4 years ago. Pretty interesting
3) I wasn't aware the Sway Bar disconnect was that more advanced than Jeeps. He demonstrated how with the Bronco implementation, you can get one of your front wheels off the ground and engage the disconnect, while with the Jeep, you have to predict you'll need to disconnected before you need it. Big advantage Bronco!
4) Brad explains why he prefers using the Front Locker while rock climbing over using the rear locker, or even both together. Pretty cool
5) Tire pressures were at 30PSI for these rides, so not super low, but less than recommended 40PSI
6) Rides were off "Behind the Rocks Safari Rte" just off Hwy 191 South of Moab. They found some great dunes and a few small rock climbs, but all in all, we got a great feel for the Bronco's capabilities.

Other things of note: I video'd while driving down the highway to a get a feel for the road noise with Sasquatch. The tires had very little noise, at least compared to my RAM 1500 w/35in MTs. The only noticeable noise was from wind noise in the MIC top, which he of course mentioned was pre-prod. I hope that gets solved! I never asked about the rattling in the back, so I know that was common in the KOH videos as well

SORRY FOR ALL THE SMALL CLIPS. I HAD A HARD TIME MAKING THESE VIDEOS LOWER RESOLUTION AND SHORT ENOUGH TO FIT UNDER THE UPLOAD SIZE CONSTRAINTS.

IMG_5538.jpg

View attachment 104914

View attachment 104916

View attachment 104921

View attachment 104922

View attachment 104923

View attachment 104929

View attachment 104930

View attachment 104931

View attachment 104932

View attachment 104933

View attachment 104934

View attachment 104935

View attachment 104937

View attachment 104938

View attachment 104939

View attachment 104940

Thanks. This is what I was hoping to see. Wanting to get a general sense of the ride before my scheduled ride on Saturday.

My favorite part:
"The faster we go, the happier it is."

If you upload this to youtube, you won't have to break it up into multiple videos.

Did you feel it was worth the trip?

PS: Ignore all those portrait mode haters. Sure landscape would be better, but if that is what they want, they can hire a professional. I appreciated the effort you went through to get these to us.
Sponsored

Last edited: