John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello,

Well, I final went on the Bronco Nevada Adventure with my long-term coworker and mentor Rich and we had one of the best experiences of our life. Ford has truly out done themselves with the Bronco and if you have not signed up for one of these adventures you really should. I am still on the waiting list but it is because I ordered a 4 door WildTrack with the MIC Roof and the Sasquatch and LUX Package, Tow Kit, and with the 4 door Roof Rack, so hopefully MY22 will not end up being a MY23.

Back to this Bronco adventure in Nevada. From the very start of the adventure Ford took it seriously and made everything high quality from the free Yeti thermos, to the free Snacks, to the Merchandise for sale, to the free Lunch and Dinner buffets prepare for you and we had 10 different four door Ford Broncos to chose from with two of them having hard MIC roofs with headliners. The second group had 2 two-door Broncos in their mix. Everyone one at the Nevada site was very informative and really knew their vehicles. They were truly better sales man then those at the dealer ships. Any questions I had they came back with a strong knowledgeable and professional answer. Ford should make it mandatory that each dealership is required to have at least two sales men and two mechanics go through this course. I can tell you I learn so much more then the dealer will ever teach me.

To begin I received information emails 7 days, 5 Days, and 2 days from the actual date of the adventure. Ford wanted to make sure we were kept well informed. The emails explained where to meet, what to bring with us, directions with GPS quadrantes and an address, and date and times to meet. There were a total of ten couples or teams in the first group and after meeting at the main gate we were asked us to follow the guide to the main parking lot. We then all loaded up into their large van. From there they drove us to the main registration desk where we meet Arianna the Guest Service Supervisor a beautiful young lady with an abundance of knowledge. Some of you may know her as she stood up the Texas location before standing up this location. She took role call, checked our driver licenses, handed out free Yeti thermos, and gave a site overview and answered any questions we had.

We then moved to the main dinning and briefing hall where we meet Todd and Diego two extremely knowledgeable trail guides. Everyone in the group introduced themselves, spoke about their Bronco order, where it was in the ordering status, what part of the United States they’re from and then added a thumb tact to the map on their wall. Todd then gave us a brief history of the Ford Bronco and how we got where we are today. They had had a few Broncos out for display and Todd spoke about each of them and explained the different styles, their engines sizes, colors, and the options that came with each package.

Call it a tour or a guided trip everything was scheduled and they stuck to the time line. Yes it is 10 hours but a good solid 10 hours. As a group we walked over to different Broncos on static display and Todd went over the Off-Road Switch Pack with Push Button Controls. I was driving a WildTrack and did not have the Front Stabilizer Bar Disconnect option but I selected this purposely because this is what I have ordered and I can tell you with 100% guarantee it maybe a nice thing to have but I had no issue driving over the terrain or rocks in front of me. Now the Front, Rear Locking and Unlocking Differential and Trail Turn Assist we such nice options and made the ride so smooth. Having the tires move independent truly allows the Bronco to have a smoother off road ride.

Todd went over different Hand Signals for everyone to understand since we would be driving three different courses throughout the day and they would get harder as the day went on. Safety was a key subject which we spoke about many times and it was taken very seriously.

One of the best options the Bronco has is the 1-pedal drive that the 2.7 Eco boost has. It is pretty simple and allows you to speed up and slow down using only the accelerator pedal, so you can stay focused on navigating difficult terrain ahead. It reindeers two-footed driving obsoleted for low-speed, off-road crawling. Bottom line is, it drives it self at about 1.5 miles an hour as you creep along and it is really smooth.

As I mentioned early, I decided to do the Nevada Adventure and yes there were a lot of rocks to climb over, but nothing really to big. We drove through a gully that just had enough room to allow the Broncos to pass through and our rear guide Diego kept everyone safe and informed. He had a way of joking around to keep all of us alert but at the same time he made the adventure fun. He guided each of the vehicles through the pass using the hand signals taught earlier, he passed on his knowledge and share his experience with each of us. You could tell he knew the experience drivers compared to the inexperienced drivers and helped each of us accordingly.

We drove almost to the top of a mountain and pulled over where Todd gave a class on the proper way of towing. He went over equipment recommendations and had members of the group connect up two Broncos two different ways to be towed. What was really nice is how Todd added his years of experience into the class he taught keeping it interesting the entire time, but at the same time showing you more and more what the Bronco can do.

The Nevada location is an old Boy Scout camp that Ford now owns. They made a fee roads out of the ditches and gully’s just for this course and even while we were driving the course they put the effort into moving a bolder or rock or identify an issue they need to fix later. The guiders took Safety and Maintenance of the course very seriously. The site manager took Vehicle maintenance seriously as we drove up at the end of the course each Bronco was drive to a maintenance bay inspected and washed for the next day.

Ford has built an amazing product here. As an ex-Jeep owner, I can say once the Ford Bronco really hits the street they need to watch out. Dealerships….you need to send you people and least a few of them. Those of you with orders or considering ordering this will help you make up your mind.

Thank you Diego for the Humor. I have added a few pictures here I hope you like. I was driving so I did not get those pictures with the wheels up, but it happen.

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_155032165

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_152729786

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_144849981

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_152840043

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_163829300

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_164908557

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_172855952

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_183615315

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_221446470

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_221624063

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_232532823

PXL_20211015_221448029.jpg

PXL_20211016_003918750.jpg

PXL_20211015_171435130.jpg
Sponsored

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great intel, thanks for sharing

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went to the Vegas Off Roadeo back in early September. Agree with you, it was a first class operation.

bbkat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many times did Diego say "Don't break my Bronco!" 😂

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello,

Well, I final went on the Bronco Nevada Adventure with my long-term coworker and mentor Rich and we had one of the best experiences of our life. Ford has truly out done themselves with the Bronco and if you have not signed up for one of these adventures you really should. I am still on the waiting list but it is because I ordered a 4 door WildTrack with the MIC Roof and the Sasquatch and LUX Package, Tow Kit, and with the 4 door Roof Rack, so hopefully MY22 will not end up being a MY23.

Back to this Bronco adventure in Nevada. From the very start of the adventure Ford took it seriously and made everything high quality from the free Yeti thermos, to the free Snacks, to the Merchandise for sale, to the free Lunch and Dinner buffets prepare for you and we had 10 different four door Ford Broncos to chose from with two of them having hard MIC roofs with headliners. The second group had 2 two-door Broncos in their mix. Everyone one at the Nevada site was very informative and really knew their vehicles. They were truly better sales man then those at the dealer ships. Any questions I had they came back with a strong knowledgeable and professional answer. Ford should make it mandatory that each dealership is required to have at least two sales men and two mechanics go through this course. I can tell you I learn so much more then the dealer will ever teach me.

To begin I received information emails 7 days, 5 Days, and 2 days from the actual date of the adventure. Ford wanted to make sure we were kept well informed. The emails explained where to meet, what to bring with us, directions with GPS quadrantes and an address, and date and times to meet. There were a total of ten couples or teams in the first group and after meeting at the main gate we were asked us to follow the guide to the main parking lot. We then all loaded up into their large van. From there they drove us to the main registration desk where we meet Arianna the Guest Service Supervisor a beautiful young lady with an abundance of knowledge. Some of you may know her as she stood up the Texas location before standing up this location. She took role call, checked our driver licenses, handed out free Yeti thermos, and gave a site overview and answered any questions we had.

We then moved to the main dinning and briefing hall where we meet Todd and Diego two extremely knowledgeable trail guides. Everyone in the group introduced themselves, spoke about their Bronco order, where it was in the ordering status, what part of the United States they’re from and then added a thumb tact to the map on their wall. Todd then gave us a brief history of the Ford Bronco and how we got where we are today. They had had a few Broncos out for display and Todd spoke about each of them and explained the different styles, their engines sizes, colors, and the options that came with each package.

Call it a tour or a guided trip everything was scheduled and they stuck to the time line. Yes it is 10 hours but a good solid 10 hours. As a group we walked over to different Broncos on static display and Todd went over the Off-Road Switch Pack with Push Button Controls. I was driving a WildTrack and did not have the Front Stabilizer Bar Disconnect option but I selected this purposely because this is what I have ordered and I can tell you with 100% guarantee it maybe a nice thing to have but I had no issue driving over the terrain or rocks in front of me. Now the Front, Rear Locking and Unlocking Differential and Trail Turn Assist we such nice options and made the ride so smooth. Having the tires move independent truly allows the Bronco to have a smoother off road ride.

Todd went over different Hand Signals for everyone to understand since we would be driving three different courses throughout the day and they would get harder as the day went on. Safety was a key subject which we spoke about many times and it was taken very seriously.

One of the best options the Bronco has is the 1-pedal drive that the 2.7 Eco boost has. It is pretty simple and allows you to speed up and slow down using only the accelerator pedal, so you can stay focused on navigating difficult terrain ahead. It reindeers two-footed driving obsoleted for low-speed, off-road crawling. Bottom line is, it drives it self at about 1.5 miles an hour as you creep along and it is really smooth.

As I mentioned early, I decided to do the Nevada Adventure and yes there were a lot of rocks to climb over, but nothing really to big. We drove through a gully that just had enough room to allow the Broncos to pass through and our rear guide Diego kept everyone safe and informed. He had a way of joking around to keep all of us alert but at the same time he made the adventure fun. He guided each of the vehicles through the pass using the hand signals taught earlier, he passed on his knowledge and share his experience with each of us. You could tell he knew the experience drivers compared to the inexperienced drivers and helped each of us accordingly.

We drove almost to the top of a mountain and pulled over where Todd gave a class on the proper way of towing. He went over equipment recommendations and had members of the group connect up two Broncos two different ways to be towed. What was really nice is how Todd added his years of experience into the class he taught keeping it interesting the entire time, but at the same time showing you more and more what the Bronco can do.

The Nevada location is an old Boy Scout camp that Ford now owns. They made a fee roads out of the ditches and gully’s just for this course and even while we were driving the course they put the effort into moving a bolder or rock or identify an issue they need to fix later. The guiders took Safety and Maintenance of the course very seriously. The site manager took Vehicle maintenance seriously as we drove up at the end of the course each Bronco was drive to a maintenance bay inspected and washed for the next day.

Ford has built an amazing product here. As an ex-Jeep owner, I can say once the Ford Bronco really hits the street they need to watch out. Dealerships….you need to send you people and least a few of them. Those of you with orders or considering ordering this will help you make up your mind.

Thank you Diego for the Humor. I have added a few pictures here I hope you like. I was driving so I did not get those pictures with the wheels up, but it happen.

Ford Bronco My Nevada Adventure PXL_20211015_171435130

Hilarious.............sounds "technical"................perhaps the funniest part "Advanced".
What the hell have I been in doing in Moab these past 20+ years? Pritchett/Behind the Rocks........I thought that was "Advanced" too, to, two, 2, tew, funny!
Sponsored