Raptor
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Also, IF you had the same email, it says what dealer you have to order it from at the very bottom.

And where did you come up with Fleet sale?
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also, IF you had the same email, it says what dealer you have to order it from at the very bottom.

And where did you come up with Fleet sale?
Your convoluted story is where I came up with it. They could have easily sold it to someone else and decided to do the right thing. The dealer had no obligation to sell that unit to you at msrp. Technically when you didn’t order at the march deadline you abandoned the order. Any bronco order that is a retail order has someone’s name attached to it but that doesn’t mean squat. It’s still the property of the ordering dealer.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/raptor-order-bank.38579/

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally if you didn’t convert your order by 02/28 then the dealer had every right to order whatever they wanted with the allocation that you provided them by being a hand raiser.

OP
OP

Bronco Raptor

Raptor
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok, tell me why they sold to me at sticker then?

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Op, glad you got the rig. Enjoy it. I bought my first Bronco from Kansas City (same as your fleet vehicles), I’ll keep returning to them. My Braptor is ordered through them also.

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, tell me why they sold to me at sticker then?
You would have to ask them, you got lucky or the had a change of heart and did the right thing. Feel free to look through all the post of people on this site that got screwed by a dealer that took ordered bronco and sold it to someone else or marked it up.

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations on getting a bronco Raptor…your story sounds legitimate — why some people are championing the “rights” of a auto dealer that got caught securing an allocation not assigned to them by Ford by using your golden ticket…some people never develop a sense of ethics and personal values — I am fortunate that I have met a few dealers that are honest —-many are not and sadly most of us have met them as well.
Enjoy your new ride!!! I’m waiting on a 23 Bronco Raptor …my dealer is honest.
cheers

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations on getting a bronco Raptor…your story sounds legitimate — why some people are championing the “rights” of a auto dealer that got caught securing an allocation not assigned to them by Ford by using your golden ticket…some people never develop a sense of ethics and personal values — I am fortunate that I have met a few dealers that are honest —-many are not and sadly most of us have met them as well.
Enjoy your new ride!!! I’m waiting on a 23 Bronco Raptor …my dealer is honest.
cheers
It’s so frustrating how misinformed people are. Individuals are not allocated anything. Ford gave them the opportunity to order a raptor but the ultimate consummation would be between the dealer and the purchasers. Ford does not sell cars directly to consumers nor do they allocate units to them. It goes to their preferred dealer. Take a few minutes and get educated.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.