john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got home to New Jersey after a great day spent at the Bronco off rodeo in Gilford, New Hampshire this past Thursday, the 19th. The day started at 8AM and went thru to 6:30PM. I had a fun filled day that had everything from friendly and knowledgable instructors to exciting and challenging trails that tested the Bronco's off road abilities and also my ability to remember what the instructors had said at orientation. It rained all day and this added to the difficulties that can happen when offroading. We slipped off rocks and spun our wheels in the mud until the instructor yelled, "hey put on the lockers" and yes, problem solved as the Bronco began to move forward pulling out of the mud. The difficulty of the trails with steep tree lined inclines with muddy and rutted meanderimng narrow rock stewn paths to drive on proved to everyone that this vehicle is the new leader in offroading. I enjoyed the day and would like thank everyone that made this a successful enjoyable day especially Ramsey and Shannon.

Thanks To All, John O'Connor
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice review, sounds fun. I am curious though, did you add the O' to your last name to keep the Terminators off your tail. Bronco should help with that. Just kidding. Would love to get offroad in one. All I got was 20 min with a dead mannequin on vacation. Now I gotta wait till my local stealership gets one in with a 20k markup that I can hear the engine start in.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It sounds like you had a great time; thanks for sharing the info. Are you going to post pics or a video?

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just got home to New Jersey after a great day spent at the Bronco off rodeo in Gilford, New Hampshire this past Thursday, the 19th. The day started at 8AM and went thru to 6:30PM. I had a fun filled day that had everything from friendly and knowledgable instructors to exciting and challenging trails that tested the Bronco's off road abilities and also my ability to remember what the instructors had said at orientation. It rained all day and this added to the difficulties that can happen when offroading. We slipped off rocks and spun our wheels in the mud until the instructor yelled, "hey put on the lockers" and yes, problem solved as the Bronco began to move forward pulling out of the mud. The difficulty of the trails with steep tree lined inclines with muddy and rutted meanderimng narrow rock stewn paths to drive on proved to everyone that this vehicle is the new leader in offroading. I enjoyed the day and would like thank everyone that made this a successful enjoyable day especially Ramsey and Shannon.

Thanks To All, John O'Connor
Curious. Did they move the lunch to the Base Camp due to the rain? How about the evening campfire? Rained out?
It is good you got to play with mud. My day was dry and dusty.

OP
OP

johnnyo

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Curious. Did they move the lunch to the Base Camp due to the rain? How about the evening campfire? Rained out?
It is good you got to play with mud. My day was dry and dusty.
Yes, we went back to base for lunch and the same for dinner.
Sponsored