Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats going on guys and gals! Seems like everyone is doing an official intro so thought I would join in.

I'm located just north of San Antonio in an area called Spring Branch close to the Guadalupe River. Have two boys (9 and 3) and a VERY patient wife that puts up with 3 kids ? My full time job is swimming pool designer but I also do CAD shop drawings for commercial glass companies on the side. Hobbies include woodworking (I do have another little side business making bottle openers), hunting, home theater tech, grilling, and cars of course! Basically I'm the spender in the relationship LOL.

I have never owner a bronco but have always wanted one. Really looking forward to the reveal and hopefully having the opportunity to order/build one when they go live. Below is a list of former cars and current.

1993 Honda Del Sol (totaled right out of high school LOL)
1987 Camaro IROC (had over the summer before college and had nothing bu problems with)
2000 Mustang (had this through college)
2005 F150 (very basic model but needed a truck more than a care for work)
2011 Fiesta hatchback (got this because fuel prices were getting crazy extensive)
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe (this was first car to really sink a lot of money into) (loved it but wanted to get back in a mustang)
2011 Mustang GT (loved this car but we had our first kid and the reality of daycare cost hit me like a ton of bricks so had to get rid of a second car)
2006 Pontiac GTO (once finances got back in order picked up this. it was nice but it too had some issue probably because it had been beaten on by previous owner)
2008 BMW 135i (I loved this car. this got me hooked on a turbo spool that's for sure LOL. Cost of maintaining a BMW was not that much fun though)
2012 Nissan Xterra Pro4X --Current daily driver (traded in the fiesta for this. This was my first 4x4 and is what I will be trading in on a new Bronco!)
2015 Mustang GT -- Current 2nd car (traded in the bmw for this due to the amount of money I was putting into it because I kept breaking it. Really got this so that I could hand down to my 9 year old when he is of age to drive)

Other than that I have enjoyed my time on this forum so far and look forward to carrying on with all you hooligans!!!
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome fellow car hoarder. I'm 36 and have had 14 cars so my wife feels the pain.

OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome fellow car hoarder. I'm 36 and have had 14 cars so my wife feels the pain.
Very nice STI you got in your pic! Wheels, stance, and color from that angle looks awesome!