Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No sign of the bottle opener that I could see from the distance I had to work with.
Great write up and I agree with most of what you said. The A51 was unbelievable although I wish I could have see it in the sunlight. Also was very impressed with the MGV. From a distance it looked like leather but you could definitely see the different texture when you got up close. It felt very soft and I hope it will hold up better than leather.

This is the best picture I could get of the bottle opener. You can see it on the slanted upright. The opening looks large but I've been told that the standard cap on a barley pop will not fit in it.
Ford Bronco My opinions from going to Super Cel East 2020 PA100670.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
broadicustomworks

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great write up and I agree with most of what you said. The A51 was unbelievable although I wish I could have see it in the sunlight. Also was very impressed with the MGV. From a distance it looked like leather but you could definitely see the different texture when you got up close. It felt very soft and I hope it will hold up better than leather.

This is the best picture I could get of the bottle opener. You can see it on the slanted upright. The opening looks large but I've been told that the standard cap on a barley pop will not fit in it.
Not the best design. Sigh. I see paint damage there if ever used. Some countersunk Allen heads (or Bronco bolts) holding an external opener would have been nice. Then it wouldn’t mar the paint.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the best design. Sigh. I see paint damage there if ever used. Some countersunk Allen heads (or Bronco bolts) holding an external opener would have been nice. Then it wouldn’t mar the paint.
I totally agree. They did a much better job and its much more functional on the Bronco Sport.

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How would you compare the step in height on the badlands with 33s to say a rubicon?

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

that can’t honestly be the bottle opener...can it? No way...then again they did put the vents on the floor

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was 100% Wildtrak but I want the grey hardtop and grill. Interestingly enough, the spec sheet shows the Wildtrak comes with the grey grill which I think is no longer true.

The 4-door Badlands comes with a soft-top standard. I don't want a soft-top so I wonder if B&P will allow you to replace the soft-top with the grey hard top?

Also, I am afraid building a BL to WT specs will be thousands more. GRRRR!

B&P will answer lots of questions when it goes live.
You might benefit from pricing an Outer Sasquatch. You should be able to get what you want that way.
Sponsored