Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Does anyone know what the Sales Code, Order Code, Priority Code, and Price Level mean on the Preview Order Summary Form? :)
Sponsored

Attachments

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does anyone know what the Sales Code, Order Code, Priority Code, and Price Level mean on the Preview Order Summary Form? :)
Those codes are in the order guide

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Now the long wait begins.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congratulations! I got my order in the system as well! Now the real wait begins, several things on my build are late availability (2.7, MIC top (I want dual but that can't be ordered until spring per my dealer) and Lux. I don't care, a couple weeks more won't matter, if I get exactly what I want. Gives me more time to plan for trails and trips to the mountains in autumn (hopefully) or somewhere to the desert if later in the year.

I ordered a cyber orange 4 door Badlands, 2.7/auto, Lux, Sashquatch, two package, dual top (MIC for now), LUX.

Note: my dealer also confirmed that if you order soft top only, you will NOT get the wiring and plumbing for the rear wiper, something to keep in mind if you want to add a hard top later. Kind of lame, like Jeep in this regard, I'd have just ordered the soft top for now if all that wiring etc were in place. I guess I'll have to figure out where and how to store one of the tops over the next couple months, my garage is an art studio and storage, no car has been in there in decades and the ceiling is just room height. I'll find a way, and if I have to buy a little shed.

Late availability (per my dealer) are for hard top, 2.7, and Lux.

My order is with Walnut Creek Ford.

Hope to hear about many more orders placed today, exciting historic day just got better! Good luck with your orders, see you on the trails eventually!
Sponsored