Sponsored

My order is officially in ! Here is my build !

OP
OP

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice. I’m also getting antimatter blue Badlands with lux package but in two door. :)
The two door looks awesome with the Sasquatch package ! I would have gone that route but I need 4 doors
Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you used wheel locks in the past, or are you in an area prone to crime that you may need them? I've always found them to be a nightmare and much more trouble than they are worth, the special keys always break, etc. Otherwise looks good have fun with it!

OP
OP

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you used wheel locks in the past, or are you in an area prone to crime that you may need them? I've always found them to be a nightmare and much more trouble than they are worth, the special keys always break, etc. Otherwise looks good have fun with it!
I’ve always put wheel locks on . I don’t live in an area with high crime but for 90 bucks to have some piece or mind I am good with. Hmmmm I’ve never really had any problem with the keys in the past

OP
OP

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be happy you--in all likelihood--made the cut for MY21 at all. Also, you're going to get the vehicle that you want and days, or even minutes, after you take delivery you won't care about waiting months
My dealer just told me I will def be getting it in 2021

OP
OP

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordering almost exactly the same except color and not getting some of those accessories (wheel lock, heater, keyless entry). Getting mine ordered on tuesday.
Sweet! Yeah some of those I prob don’t need but are cheap thrills hahah

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve always put wheel locks on . I don’t live in an area with high crime but for 90 bucks to have some piece or mind I am good with. Hmmmm I’ve never really had any problem with the keys in the past
Maybe the BMW ones are especially bad. GF is a realtor and drives a LOT so I always buy CPO for her w/ like 15K miles just so I don't have to eat those first 18-24 mos of hard depreciation. Some of them have come w/ locks already installed and every time I end up paying the dealer a few hundred bucks to drill one out.

Then especially w/ her in the car alone if she gets a flat or something and needs roadside help there's no way she'll just keep the key in the glovebox like a normal person. So maybe it's a BMW problem and a GF problem.

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you live in San Jose, CA? I'm not sure why you need the engine heater. I thought that was for folks in the northern states where is regularly is below freezing. I'm also not a huge fan of the key pad but that is personal preference. I have the same basic build except A51.

OP
OP

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you live in San Jose, CA? I'm not sure why you need the engine heater. I thought that was for folks in the northern states where is regularly is below freezing. I'm also not a huge fan of the key pad but that is personal preference. I have the same basic build except A51.
Huh yeah I live in San Jose no need for a heater but I thought sure just in case I’m ever in buffalo hahaha

Daltonm33

Base
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have all of you guys picked out your options? My dealer called me to ask if I was converting and that’s it. I haven’t discussed which options I want or price.

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good thing you got the engine block heater! Those San Jose winters can be brutal!

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Color was tough to pick ... I saw the Area 51 in person and it was beautiful .... haven’t seen antimatter blue in person yet but hoping I like it as much as I think I will
The AMB looks awesome in person . I saw it the other day when I was checking out a local dealer for Rangers . We give some ribbing about it being black but the blue shows up well in the sun plus you get a black Bronco sometimes and black looks great also .

The new quartz white is a great color on the new F-150s . I wish that was the white option on the Bronco also :(

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! I like AMB, and was seriously thinking about it. But I'm going CO, 2 door Badlands, Non-Squatch, Upgraded Wheels, Lux, Tow Package, MGV, Roof Rack Rails, & Yakima Medium Basket. Let's hope our wait isn't too long. Enjoy! Happy Friday!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let me know what you guys think ! Good bad and all!

4 door badlands
Antimatter Blue
Sasquatch package
Mic hardtop
Lux package
Marine grade vinyl (I have a big dog)
2.7 engine
Auto 10 speed
Keyless entry
Engine block heater
Wheel lock kit
Extra bags for the doors