First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First night reservation and first day order, hopefully I'll get my Badlands with SAS by next summer........expectations are extremely low though.
Mic or soft top?
Sponsored

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get there’s been tremendous delay. Once they start cranking them out, later
Orders Aren’t going to have the same timetable as the early ones. What that time table is I don’t know. Just like no one knows how many hard tops they have now, how fast they are making them, or how long til they run out and are building strictly soft tops til they make more hard tops. Or can the hard top production keep up to push out strictly hard tops. No one knows I suppose. I really am just trying to find out how much longer Sasquatch would delay my build
Gotcha. No idea really. I don’t think that it will be a huge factor, but like you alluded too, it’s been very hard to predict what will cause a bottle neck next. I’d say if you want the Sasquatch, get it. Don’t let a month or two additional awaiting time effect your order.

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotcha. No idea really. I don’t think that it will be a huge factor, but like you alluded too, it’s been very hard to predict what will cause a bottle neck next. I’d say if you want the Sasquatch, get it. Don’t let a month or two additional awaiting time effect your order.
My dealer just said Sasquatch would put me in 2023 territory…..anyone else being told this?

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am waiting to hear back about their orders/reservations and their allocation numbers. My question now and I’m sure it’s been covered numerous times, if I am in their allocations could I be built before prior reservations elsewhere that are outside their dealers allocations?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get there’s been tremendous delay. Once they start cranking them out, later
Orders Aren’t going to have the same timetable as the early ones. What that time table is I don’t know. Just like no one knows how many hard tops they have now, how fast they are making them, or how long til they run out and are building strictly soft tops til they make more hard tops. Or can the hard top production keep up to push out strictly hard tops. No one knows I suppose. I really am just trying to find out how much longer Sasquatch would delay my build
We don't know, but again because you are a soft top I am guessing that will even out any constraint delay that may be caused by adding SAS. If you are very interested in SAS, you should do it. Don't regret it once you get the vehicle for not having gotten what you want. In the grand scheme of things, what is a couple months? I am a 7/18 reservation and now ninth in line in my dealers allocations. At 20,000 vehicles a month which is what they are hoping they will be up to by October/November, I am expecting my Badlands SAS Mic by May or so a the latest. It's funny to see people that are day 1 reservationists to think they are not getting their vehicle until next Summer, I think that is a very pessimistic outlook.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AMBDBronco

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer just said Sasquatch would put me in 2023 territory…..anyone else being told this?
I doubt your dealer can say with certainty either. Most of the time members on here know before they do.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[/QUOTE]
At this point I would add Sasquatch
With a soft top, he's probably being overly pessimistic. If you really want to find out where you sit....find out how many allocations he had this year, how many orders, and how many soft top orders he has remaining / not scheduled. Then you can kind of guess as o where you will fall. Right now there are no constraints on builds, as the over-riding limiting factor is soft top availability. Once they add MIC tops back in, you're probably still at a big advantage being a soft top order, but it will depend on his order mix. The bottom line: Sasquatch is probably not going to be what determines when you get built, and your dealer has no idea whatsoever that that will be a decisive factor in 22. Add Sasquatch if you want it.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would order exactly what you want, constraints or not. I see too many people making compromises, especially with the MIC top. A few months will be nothing compared to how long you'll wait to buy a MIC separately. You shouldn't convince yourself that you should order something you weren't considering just to get it a little sooner. Many folks will regret it, even if they don't openly admit to it.

OP
OP

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The lift and tires is what I want most considering im getting the badlands.
Im not a hardcore off-roader/rock crawler. Guess I could just do the lift myself. Can I put 35s on the bead lock wheels I opted for if I do a 2 inch spacer lift? Or do I have to get new wheels? Can you spacer lift the badlands suspension or do you have to do new coil overs. Im a big dummy when it comes to this.