Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It will be interesting to see how Ford adheres to their price protection for MY21 reservation holders who have been bumped to MY22. The B&P will have to reflect the new, higher prices for new buyers, right? So I guess the dealerships will make the adjustment to the MY21, original pricing on the backend for MY21 reservation holders (who reserved and placed their orders by a certain date - can't remember what that is off the top of my head). But what will be protected? For example, if we change trims, add a Sasquatch package, upgrade the bumper, etc. - will we get charged MY21 or MY22 prices?

Also, I can't login to my account right now, so maybe the web folks are updating things today. It would be nice to get some news soon, though we'll probably all be waiting until late October to know anything definitive. Even the usual " https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=[RES NUMBER] doesn't work.

Anyway, I was just thinking about this because the OP is weighing Sas vs non-Sas. Wondering if the Sasquatch pricing will be the same for MY21 res peeps.
Sponsored

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Only 2 ways to speed up the delivery now - find a dealer who has not maxed out on their allocations - order a soft top. Everything else does not seem to be a constraint anymore but that could always change.