Sponsored

My personal new thinking with the long delay...

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nothing wrong with having more than one car especially if you are a car guy. It comes down to finances and if you have your other more important priorities funded (home, retirement, kid's college etc). Any extra money available above those big expenses is just for fun and living life.

I am one guy, not married. I have two cars in the garage. Two cars on order (Ford Bronco Wildtrak, Porsche GT3), one car reserved waiting for ordering availability next year (Porsche GT3RS). One more car planning to be bought in 2023 (1957 Porsche Speedster replica). Here is a pic of my tiny garage. Bronco will be kicked out to the curb. I hope that MIC top remains water proof!

Lift2.jpg
Why so many different Porsche’s. Obviously one has to be convertible, but why 3 others? Just curious as don’t know much about Porsche
Sponsored

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why so many different Porsche’s. Obviously one has to be convertible, but why 3 others? Just curious as don’t know much about Porsche
I get asked that a lot by family and friends. These are totally different cars despite having similar appearance.

1. 2014 Boxster S - Convertible, mid-engine, 2 seater, naturally aspirated. Sounds awesome and handles great being a mid-engine. Only 315 HP but plenty. Weekend cruiser and fun weekend toy.

2. 2018 911 Carrera 4. Rear engine, Turbo, 4 seater (sortof), 370 HP - very fast with a lot of torque from the Turbo, handles differently than Boxster at limits. My daily driver. Not a track car but more of luxury GT cruiser. It has a sun roof and is AWD. Doesn't sound as good. Cool daily driver.

3. 2022 911 GT3. Track weapon. Huge wing. One of the fastest cars on the planet around the Nurburgring. Naturally aspirated. Two seats only. Carbon light weight seats. Not a daily driver but could be used as one. More uncomfortable. Seats don't recline or incline. No frills.

4. 1957 Speedster replica. Just because it is cool. Low horsepower (200 and something), bare bones. A nod to Porsche's past.

5. Of course, I need the Bronco. Need to haul people, mulch, and guns. Plus it looks cool and will be a lot of fun.