Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's the early prototype with the extra roll cage instead of a top. They're just too lazy to take it apart or remove the camo.

It's probably the safest one in a rollover though.
I can confirm this is accurate as I looked inside.

OP
OP
Stereo

Stereo

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco My pics of Bronco exterior and some interior looks from Moab 2021 Ford Bronco at Moab 12

I still say something is up. You dont field test with all that crap on it ‘just cause’

theyre hiding something....
I literally looked inside this one while parked at the hotel in Moab. Even though it looks like something is up, from what I saw, it contained A LOT of analysis equipment, computers, etc.

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I literally looked inside this one while parked at the hotel in Moab. Even though it looks like something is up, from what I saw, it contained A LOT of analysis equipment, computers, etc.
Thanks Bro!
good call @Stampede.Offroad i stand corrected.
i bet it’s bewildering the amount of data they’re pulling in. Anyone that can comment as to what they use this data for?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The data dump truck.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None of the Broncos from the past few weeks have had the camo. I thought they took uncamo'd softtop 4 door, hartop 4 door, and a 2 door to Rubicon and Moab along with JP Rubi as well.

Then there was the group of 2 Broncos - the 4 door cactus grey and a black 2 door hardtop.

Is this a 3rd group of Broncos in Moab ?

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

None of the Broncos from the past few weeks have had the camo. I thought they took uncamo'd softtop 4 door, hartop 4 door, and a 2 door to Rubicon and Moab along with JP Rubi as well.

Then there was the group of 2 Broncos - the 4 door cactus grey and a black 2 door hardtop.

Yes a group of Broncos with some camo also showed up at Moab on Thurs-Fri. See: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...s-converge-on-moab-rock-crawling-videos.3577/

OP
OP
Stereo

Stereo

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I posted video of 6 Broncos and a picture of a 7th (because I forgot to video the first one I was so excited to see them). I also posted the pictures of the 2 jeeps that were brought as well as the Sport (not that anyone cares). I also think there was an 8th Bronco but it was out of view as it already past me so I cannot confirm that one. Most of the pictures I have seen on the trails are the "uncamo'd" ones. Why??? no clue...

OP
OP
Stereo

Stereo

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks Bro!
good call @Stampede.Offroad i stand corrected.
i bet it’s bewildering the amount of data they’re pulling in. Anyone that can comment as to what they use this data for?
I should have taken a picture of the devices, but what stood out were the devices looked like circular aluminum plates attached to one long piece of aluminum tubing with wires on them. My initial thought was vibration analysis but really no idea.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A LOT more space than my current Wrangler JL 2 door. I think I can haul more stuff.
My brother had a 2-door JK and I always remember being surprised at how small it was when I went to throw something back there... This looks like a huge step up. Hopefully I can fit a Yeti 65 back there without having to fold the seats. Looks like it is going to be close and come down to seat angle.

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First pic. Does any one think the strap is supporting the spare tire??? May point the Engineers to improve/strengthen design.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That jeep in the first set of pics looks to be the same one that needed help getting out in Moab:

1597103515794.png
EDIT: I see now there is a whole thread on this :LOL:
whoa hold up, is that Jeep winching to the BRONCO????

Ford Bronco My pics of Bronco exterior and some interior looks from Moab Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 8.32.49 PM

Last edited: