Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They really beat the hell out of them ?
Ford Bronco My pics of Bronco exterior and some interior looks from Moab 1597106442298

Ford Bronco My pics of Bronco exterior and some interior looks from Moab 1597106442298
notice the rock sliders on this one? They don’t extend the entire length of the door frame (looks like they were cut off) which defeats the purpose. Same on both sides. It still has me stumped.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

notice the rock sliders on this one? They don’t extend the entire length of the door frame (looks like they were cut off) which defeats the purpose. Same on both sides. It still has me stumped.
Saw that, thought one side a piece fall/break off and then saw the other side.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Bro!
good call @Stampede.Offroad i stand corrected.
i bet it’s bewildering the amount of data they’re pulling in. Anyone that can comment as to what they use this data for?
Programming and tuning for the transmission, turbos, etc. for different drive modes.

Of course it depends on which of the dozens of sensors we're talking about, but those in particular are going to take a lot to tune well.

Sponsored

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They really beat the hell out of them ?

Also, they were more than likely camoed before, so after peeling the vinyl off, the surface is still sticky and causing all the dirt and dust to stick to them. So I imagine they're going to look worse than they really do. No doubt they're banged up a little, but looking dirty doesn't necessarily mean pulled through the wringer.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sharing all the photos we took of the Broncos while in Moab. I tried to get a picture of the 2-door cargo area but windows tinted but I tried. There was an igloo cooler back there.

If only someone could post a Base without Sask Pkg. out in the Wild would give us a clear picture what we could look forward for. All the Testers are Higher Models.

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks very much Stereo, great work. If I may ask Stereo; how tall are you? The photos look like the camera, which I assume was at your eye as the pictures were taken, is about even with the top of the Bronco's with the large tires. I thought the tops of the Bronco's with the larger tires were above 6' high? It seems like either Stereo is a fairly tall guy, or the Bronco's aren't as high as the previously released dimensions have been saying. My apologies if the question is out of bounds.

OP
OP
Stereo

Stereo

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks very much Stereo, great work. If I may ask Stereo; how tall are you? The photos look like the camera, which I assume was at your eye as the pictures were taken, is about even with the top of the Bronco's with the large tires. I thought the tops of the Bronco's with the larger tires were above 6' high? It seems like either Stereo is a fairly tall guy, or the Bronco's aren't as high as the previously released dimensions have been saying. My apologies if the question is out of bounds.
Interesting question and not out of bounds at all. I am 6'2" and hopefully this picture helps with perspective, it was taken by my wife who is 5'8". Since they were not badged I couldn't easily tell what options they had, but based upon the other video descriptions I think these had the 33's not the 35's but not certain.

Ford Bronco My pics of Bronco exterior and some interior looks from Moab IMG_2535

OP
OP
Stereo

Stereo

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Interesting question and not out of bounds at all. I am 6'2" and hopefully this picture helps with perspective, it was taken by my wife who is 5'8". Since they were not badged I couldn't easily tell what options they had, but based upon the other video descriptions I think these had the 33's not the 35's but not certain.

Ford Bronco My pics of Bronco exterior and some interior looks from Moab IMG_2535
You may also notice the Bronco Sport next to these two Broncos and the height is close. I can confirm that the Sport was Badlands Badged so that may affect the height comparison between the two models.

Sponsored

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks Stereo; you the man. Great work, I like real world photos. Looking forward to some day seeing the Bronco in person. Best wishes.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First pic. Does any one think the strap is supporting the spare tire??? May point the Engineers to improve/strengthen design.
Looks like it goes partly over the brake light so maybe they broke the light or it wass shaking around slapping tge tire too much offroad?

BumbleBeeTuna

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base

Those tires read 285 70 17s which are indeed “33s”.

FYI: I run Bfgoodrich K02s in that exact size. Which are often called 33s, even though actual size is around 32.6 inches.

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, they were more than likely camoed before, so after peeling the vinyl off, the surface is still sticky and causing all the dirt and dust to stick to them. So I imagine they're going to look worse than they really do. No doubt they're banged up a little, but looking dirty doesn't necessarily mean pulled through the wringer.
Ford Bronco My pics of Bronco exterior and some interior looks from Moab 1597204234954

Ford Bronco My pics of Bronco exterior and some interior looks from Moab 1597204270038

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they’re 2 door sliders mounted to a 4 door. Maybe?
Sponsored