Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Finally had a chance to take everything off yesterday. I feel like these things look goofy with the top off and doors on. Looks much better with everything off. This was my first time driving a vehicle with no doors, glad my mats didn’t fly out.

Ford Bronco My Raptor: Fully dressed to naked (top and doors removed) 77678F46-8865-4D90-9B24-0BCC0C94CA8F
Ford Bronco My Raptor: Fully dressed to naked (top and doors removed) 7008E7B5-CE39-46C0-9EC9-742775CCA69A

Ford Bronco Raptor doors removed top removed.jpg
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really like the rock rail and side step combo, curious if this set up can be purchased to slap onto a WT. I like those better than the side steps that will be coming on my WT. Raptor looks sick man, congrats!

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks great, when I get mine this month its that Code Orange. Looks good with out top and doors.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Agree. Seriously the best looking naked SUV. Just looks so rockin! Cannot wait for ours!

Sponsored

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Usually I just skip to the last picture ;)

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally had a chance to take everything off yesterday. I feel like these things look goofy with the top off and doors on. Looks much better with everything off. This was my first time driving a vehicle with no doors, glad my mats didn’t fly out.

Ford Bronco My Raptor: Fully dressed to naked (top and doors removed) notoptubedoors.JPG
Ford Bronco My Raptor: Fully dressed to naked (top and doors removed) notoptubedoors.JPG

If you have rubber floor mats with carpet installed, you can remove the carpet (there are two locks with a center button that you've got to give a good push) and lock the mats in their place. I didn't even think of it, so I spent $30 on velcro tape before realizing this!

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great, when I get mine this month its that Code Orange. Looks good with out top and doors.
Looks like you have some of the hinge overspray, too. My dealer agreed to correct mine. If you're going to drive around with the doors off, might as well! 100% a factory QC issue

S K H

Raptor
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(On order... Bronco Raptor & Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a raptor order in and I took the code orange seatbelts off (had to renew order to a 2023) as I wasn't sure they would actually be "Orange"... are they orange?

Also... what are you thoughts about them getting dirty quickly... I see you have kid seats in the back. That was the other reason I took them off the order.

BTW... great looking vehicle... excited for you.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Sponsored
OP
OP
T Copp

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a raptor order in and I took the code orange seatbelts off (had to renew order to a 2023) as I wasn't sure they would actually be "Orange"... are they orange?

Also... what are you thoughts about them getting dirty quickly... I see you have kid seats in the back. That was the other reason I took them off the order.

You can definitely tell the seatbelts are orange.

As for the dirty part, I am not sure, my kids aren’t in my vehicle that much, but I’m sure they will get stained at some point. I’m not too worried about it. You can always order custom belts if you change your mind.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Wow. Wow. Wow. That looks like a monster!

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Or if you plan on taking top off and wearing sunscreen….you’re gonna get some neck butter worked into them quickly

I love the look of the belts with Code Orange paint but was afraid they’ll look worn too quickly

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I really like the rock rail and side step combo, curious if this set up can be purchased to slap onto a WT. I like those better than the side steps that will be coming on my WT. Raptor looks sick man, congrats!
@flip is working on it

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs