Sponsored

My reservation says ordering with dealer - is this normal?

BadSaS

Badlands
First Name
Raffe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation says ordering with dealer. Is that normal? I’ve heard some horror stories of dealers not letting people know there bronco has arrived and selling them for more.
Ford Bronco My reservation says ordering with dealer - is this normal? AB8DB250-DBD2-4382-9E7D-A78A701CFF1E
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes, your dealer put in an order under your name and reservation number last St. Patrick's Day and again sometime after 2022 order banks opened. If you did not authorize them to do that, you might have a problem, if you did, then perfectly normal.

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation says ordering with dealer. Is that normal? I’ve heard some horror stories of dealers not letting people know there bronco has arrived and selling them for more.
Ford Bronco My reservation says ordering with dealer - is this normal? AB8DB250-DBD2-4382-9E7D-A78A701CFF1E
You better talk to your dealer and put a new MY22 order in the system, cuz as of now your order is not in Ford's system. All Orders from early 2021 that dont already have build dates needed to be re-ordered by your dealer.

OP
OP

BadSaS

Badlands
First Name
Raffe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You better talk to your dealer and put a new MY22 order in the system, cuz as of now your order is not in Ford's system. All Orders from early 2021 that dont already have build dates needed to be re-ordered by your dealer.
This is for 2022