First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
July 14, 2020 Reservation, so fairly early. I held off on 21 and 22 because I did not like the interiors and lack of white top. I want to order a HE Limited (or try to) on 9/12, when the order bank opens for those who have not converted their reservation to an order. There are only 1,966 HE Limited trucks being built for 2023. The problem: when I called Ford to confirm the order bank date, I was told my reservation was converted to an order back in March 2021 by my dealer (Granger Motors), for a Base 4 door. I never ordered this truck, and obviously I'd know it because I think it would be in my garage by now.

Problem 2: How do I get this 'Order' canceled/wiped off the system so I can try my luck on 9/12 for a HE Limited? I have an email in to Sam at Granger, along with an email.

Feedback please - thanks.
Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

July 14, 2020 Reservation, so fairly early. I held off on 21 and 22 because I did not like the interiors and lack of white top. I want to order a HE Limited (or try to) on 9/12, when the order bank opens for those who have not converted their reservation to an order. There are only 1,966 HE Limited trucks being built for 2023. The problem: when I called Ford to confirm the order bank date, I was told my reservation was converted to an order back in March 2021 by my dealer (Granger Motors), for a Base 4 door. I never ordered this truck, and obviously I'd know it because I think it would be in my garage by now.

Problem 2: How do I get this 'Order' canceled/wiped off the system so I can try my luck on 9/12 for a HE Limited? I have an email in to Sam at Granger, along with an email.

Feedback please - thanks.

Short answer - You don't.

Were you in contact with Zach or someone up there when the October order confirmations took place? If not, they may have considered the order abandoned? That's just a WAG, they would be able to confirm.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to speak for them but the most likely answer is the reservation had to be converted to an order and it's in as a priority code 99 which means Ford isn't going to schedule it. So you can have a standing order in the system as a place holder but it won't get considered to get a VIN yet. We have a handful of customers wanting the MOD top and are in the holding pattern until Ford offers it. One other thing, Ford may treat the HE like the Raptor and pick and choose who gets one. If true and only 1,966 will be made, they might be very choosy since that's way less than one per dealer. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but you should probably be thinking about a backup plan if you aren't one of the chosen. Best of luck.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If they didn't convert your reservation to an order, you would be SOL right now. I can't recall the phase it happened but it was a use it or lose it.

Just contact Grainger and have them '99' your order (put status of 99 as in 'do not build'), then update your order to HE or HE Limited when Grainger comes around for the MY23 order session.

This is not a big deal. You should actually tell them thank you for not allowing your reservation to evaporate.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MkMcCoy30A

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not going to speak for them but the most likely answer is the reservation had to be converted to an order and it's in as a priority code 99 which means Ford isn't going to schedule it. So you can have a standing order in the system as a place holder but it won't get considered to get a VIN yet. We have a handful of customers wanting the MOD top and are in the holding pattern until Ford offers it. One other thing, Ford may treat the HE like the Raptor and pick and choose who gets one. If true and only 1,966 will be made, they might be very choosy since that's way less than one per dealer. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but you should probably be thinking about a backup plan if you aren't one of the chosen. Best of luck.
Thank you for this information. I did get an email back from Samantha at Granger (I was originally dealing with someone named Brandon) who told me this order is in 99 status. That confirms your theory. I know I’m a long shot for one of the HE Limiteds but I’m just trying to make sure I’m not going to get shut out completely due to this “order“ being in the system. Everything I’ve seen so far is pretty clear that the September 12 order bank is open only for those who have not converted their reservation to an order.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for this information. I did get an email back from Samantha at Granger (I was originally dealing with someone named Brandon) who told me this order is in 99 status. That confirms your theory. I know I’m a long shot for one of the HE Limiteds but I’m just trying to make sure I’m not going to get shut out completely due to this “order“ being in the system. Everything I’ve seen so far is pretty clear that the September 12 order bank is open only for those who have not converted their reservation to an order.
I think people still in the holding pattern will have a better chance of getting some of the limited edition vehicles over people placing "new" orders. Wish I could tell you how it's going to go down or who to pester but that's all way above my pay grade.

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have an unbuild/unscheduled order tied to a reservation, you are probably in the best spot possible for a shot a Limited Heritage Edition

OP
OP
MkMcCoy30A

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you have an unbuild/unscheduled order tied to a reservation, you are probably in the best spot possible for a shot a Limited Heritage Edition
From your post to God’s ears…

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Everything I’ve seen so far is pretty clear that the September 12 order bank is open only for those who have not converted their reservation to an order.
It isn't just unconverted reservations. It will also include all unscheduld retail customer orders currently in the system.
Sponsored