• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California My Sasquatch wheels/tires/flares for your badlands optional wheels/tires/flares

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
If anyone getting a badlands prefers the Sasquatch wheels and tires and flares, I’d be happy to trade for the optional badlands wheels (with the gray beadlock/beauty ring)

I know it’s unlikely someone would order the optional wheels and trade, but just throwing it out there in case someone is getting them but really wants 35s and Sasquatch wheels instead.

Why? Because I’m getting base Sasquatch for the value but would prefer 33s day to day and don’t love the squatch wheels.

I think it would be a pretty fair trade, obviously tire wear may play a role (+/- some cash depending on wear?)

I’m waiting for manual Sasquatch; so it’s going to be sometime in MY22 - but just throwing this up to gauge interest and maybe find someone.

I’ll be picking up at Granger so anywhere between there and SoCal is a good for me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to do the same thing. Trade my Sasquatch wheels, tires, flares for the 33's and optional Badlands wheels. I'm in northern CA and should be getting a 21 this summer.

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting the Badlands but want to get a lift and install 37" tires. The Sasquatch rims are 8.5" wide versus the optional Badlands rim at 8.0". I would get the optional rims and trade rims, tires, and flares but I'm in Alabama. Shipping cost would probably be a killer (don't know for sure). The other issue is timing. I have a 7/30/2020 reservation. Have no real idea when I'll get my Bronco.

OP
OP
Sampsonrustic

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm getting the Badlands but want to get a lift and install 37" tires. The Sasquatch rims are 8.5" wide versus the optional Badlands rim at 8.0". I would get the optional rims and trade rims, tires, and flares but I'm in Alabama. Shipping cost would probably be a killer (don't know for sure). The other issue is timing. I have a 7/30/2020 reservation. Have no real idea when I'll get my Bronco.
Yeah I am picking up at Granger but likely much later than you (waiting for manual Sasquatch)

Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting a Badlands with the optional wheels. I'd make this trade, but am in Louisville. 3rs hour rez, so hoping for an early delivery.

IamtheBruce

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer, 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Carlsbad. 7/13 reservation date so I should get my BL fairly early in the allotment. I currently have a BL Squatch ordered because the dealer rep couldn't figure out how to add the optional BL wheels (she said it conflicted with the interior package; turned out she was trying to add BD option wheels). If I change the order to the optional 33" wheels that I thought I wanted initially, there's a chance I will be interested around the time you will be getting your rig. No problem negotiating a reasonable mileage/tire wear cash adjustment. I am following this thread, so just remind me in a year or so I guess!

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My badlands with optional wheels will be here late Aug early Sept. I'm in manteca and would do the swap

IamtheBruce

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My BL is on a train from MAP to SoCal, so I'll be putting some miles on it in the meantime, but still would be interested in the swap.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My BL is on a train from MAP to SoCal, so I'll be putting some miles on it in the meantime, but still would be interested in the swap.
My non squach badlands with optional wheels looks like will be here in September and I'm picking up in San Diego. Be easy enough to stop by and swap.

Sponsored

IamtheBruce

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My non squach badlands with optional wheels looks like will be here in September and I'm picking up in San Diego. Be easy enough to stop by and swap.
I just realized that my post from a few months ago was before my build finalized. I have the BL 33's with optional wheels. I'd swap for SAS 35s, so we are in the same boat.

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just realized that my post from a few months ago was before my build finalized. I have the BL 33's with optional wheels. I'd swap for SAS 35s, so we are in the same boat.
I will swap you SAS fender flares for your normal ones To get you going on that piece already. PM if interested.
Sponsored