Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just before Christmas I had driven to Orlando to see a Bronco “in person” and loved the Cyber Orange”. Now after Christmas I did a 50 mile radius search from my house to find the “in person” colors, Area 51, Antimatter Blue and Cactus Gray. I used the Ford B&P to search Dealer Inventory for 2021 Bronco Sport, F150 and F250. No 2021 Rangers were yet listed. You can select the specific exterior color.

The first dealer I called that showed CG Bronco Sport said it was sold “the second it came off the truck”. The second dealer I called verified they has a CG Bronco Sport but after driving 40 minutes the salesman apologized and told me “It was delivered this morning”.

For the third dealer, I just drove there and he showed me an Area 51 Sport Bronco that was being prepped for delivery as I was taking the photos. But they had an F250 in AMB that I took some photos of.

Observations:
1. The A51 was in a garage (close to sunlight) and it looked a dark gray/blue. Much darker than any photo I had ever seen posted. The matching door handles looked good with that color (Outer Banks on the Bronco?)
A51 conclusion = this is a solid color and I would be completely happy with it

2. AMB; The color does everything I had read about on this blog. It looks black not in the sun and DARK BLUE in the sun
AMB conclusion = this is a stunning color and I would be completely happy with it (and it’s available on the Base)

3. I hope to find a Cactus Gray soon as the Ford Corporate employee who rode with me on the Ride and Drive in Orlando has ordered a Bronco and after seeing all the colors on Broncos “in person”; he is ordering CG.

4. I came away really excited now about three colors CO, A51 and AMB and all would look good with the MIC top. For those of you who are constantly changing their mind about color (like me), I think you can rest a little easier knowing there are some really nice choices

5. Bronco Sports are flying out of the showrooms! I have no idea how insane the reaction will be when the Bronco is finally delivered?
Ford Bronco My search to find “in person colors” orange
Ford Bronco My search to find “in person colors” sport 1
Ford Bronco My search to find “in person colors” sport 2
Ford Bronco My search to find “in person colors” sport3
Ford Bronco My search to find “in person colors” 2501
Ford Bronco My search to find “in person colors” 2502
Ford Bronco My search to find “in person colors” 2503
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the same yesterday. I found them all over the place in Northern California. There were discrepancy’s with color and car amount when I searched online. I called a few dealers an was able to get my eye on both A51 and CG. I was leaning to A51 but walked away deciding on CG. CG reminds me of the Tacoma’s anvil grey but instead of a blue hue it’s a green hue. Stunning color.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did the same yesterday. I found them all over the place in Northern California. There were discrepancy’s with color and car amount when I searched online. I called a few dealers an was able to get my eye on both A51 and CG. I was leaning to A51 but walked away deciding on CG. CG reminds me of the Tacoma’s anvil grey but instead of a blue hue it’s a green hue. Stunning color.
Ford Bronco My search to find “in person colors” Capture1.PNG
Ford Bronco My search to find “in person colors” Capture2.PNG

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the write up. For most of this time I’ve been on A51. Now considering CO. Is cyber orange a color that a person will regret later?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the write up. For most of this time I’ve been on A51. Now considering CO. Is cyber orange a color that a person will regret later?
RE: Cyber Orange - Depends on your build, use case, and personality. Is it professional car or a fun car? Do you like bright colors or are you color conservative? I’m getting a 2DR Badlands squatched. It’ll be a second car, meant for weekend fun. And I love color. All my cars have been a shade of red of blue. I’m so excited for something that pops even more! I definitely will not regret CO. It makes my heart sing every time I see it on a 2DR!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

RE: Cyber Orange - Depends on your build, use case, and personality. Is it professional car or a fun car? Do you like bright colors or are you color conservative? I’m getting a 2DR Badlands squatched. It’ll be a second car, meant for weekend fun. And I love color. All my cars have been a shade of red of blue. I’m so excited for something that pops even more! I definitely will not regret CO. It makes my heart sing every time I see it on a 2DR!
Thanks for your input. I am also 2-dr Badlands (not squatched). Will be my daily driver, and camping... not 100% decided on color yet, wanting something different. Have always had darker dull colors, nothing like CO, but leaning that way.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At this point, imma need someone else to pick AMB vs carbonized grey for me

OP
OP

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a friend who is a professional auto analyst and he told me the least expensive CO/SAS would have the greatest chance of holding its value. But before I saw it "in person" I thought "no way". Then when I saw it "in person" with my wife, the color (CO) blew us both away (and she is hard to please). What else helped was the Bronco on display was a Badlands MGV interior with orange trim and stitching (of course that defeats "least expensive". So I guess my point is if you regret CO later at least it "should" retain a high resale value. You know though, A51 would match the interior trim on the Black Diamond. How's that for putting us right back where we started:)
Sponsored

Last edited: