indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would also like to add the 2.3 can really get up and move.
From 0 to 40 it was impressive how fast it was pulling out onto the highway.
Also 0 to 65 wasn’t too shabby on the way back.
That's good to hear. As a likely manual buyer, only option is the 2.3L. Thanks for the review.
Sponsored

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

great feedback, thank you

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting. So you experienced Trail Turn Assist with the 2.3? I've been under the impression that for some reason (some unknown reason), Trail Turn was only available with the 2.7.
I remember early customer-facing materials or an interview with a "Bronco rep" saying that, but it's *not* the case.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but when in doubt, always refer to the dealer-level order guide:

Ford Bronco My thoughts after my Sasquatch 2.3L ride at Bronco Super Celebration 1619131179863

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like you said most the videos make the TTA look like a gimmick, but I have known a number of specific spots on trails that I look forward to having this feature. Yep This is one feature I had to have in my build.

I remember early customer-facing materials or an interview with a "Bronco rep" saying that, but it's *not* the case.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but when in doubt, always refer to the dealer-level order guide:

1619131179863.png
I had heard that as well & it was l due to the difference in brake boosters. Thanks for clarifying.

Last edited:

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lots of great information, and your comments about the 4-Door and the actual real life room in it is a great opinion, but I am sorry to say that a BRONCO is a 2-door Vehicle period. I know I am in the minority, but my 1972 is miserable to get into the back seat and that is just fine with me. Keeps my grown kids out of my life.
@Fergie72 I can’t wait for my two door Badlands!!!! It’ll keep all my crazy friends from joining me!!! Lol lol lol 😂

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
How is the 2 door not ok for a family of 4? It has 4 seats right? From the reviews I've seen guys 6ft tall can fit in the back seat. Hey if I had to crawl my ass in and out of my buddies 2 door Jeep growing up when I was a 3rd wheel teen I'm pretty sure my 2 kids can get in and out of a 2 door Bronco just fine. Besides I'm sorry but the Bronco has always been a 2 door. Thats what makes it a Bronco. I get the utility of the 4 door and in 2021 everyone wants a family SUV but unfortunately that's what it is and why the 4 door was created.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting. So you experienced Trail Turn Assist with the 2.3? I've been under the impression that for some reason (some unknown reason), Trail Turn was only available with the 2.7.
Auto for Trail Turn. I keep having to look up the 3 features.

20210412_100226.jpg

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like you said most the videos make the TTA look like a gimmick, but I have known a number of specific spots on trails that I look forward to having this feature. Yep This is one feature I had to have in my build.

I had heard that as well & it was l due to the difference in brake boosters. Thanks for clarifying.
TBF, I'm more surprised 2.3 doesn't get the One-Pedal driving function.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe it’s not available with the manual transmission. This was an automatic.
To be fair to LeDuc he could have been wrong about the engine. They drive them
Video of Area 51 showing sun and shade side.
Edit again 😜
Can’t get videos to work
I give up. Oh well! We’ve all seen enough of Area 51 at this point anyway.
Ford Bronco My thoughts after my Sasquatch 2.3L ride at Bronco Super Celebration 20210412_100226

Ford Bronco My thoughts after my Sasquatch 2.3L ride at Bronco Super Celebration 20210412_100226

gotta ask, did you get any photos or videos of cactus gray today?

OP
OP
RLW

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can you expand on this? family of 4 here and looking at the 4 door. this would be bigger than our current family car (volvo xc60) but the bronco would be more of our having fun car vs kid hauler.
If it’s a for having fun car I say go with the one you like best, which sounds like a 2 door in this case.
If you are thinking you will be taking your wife, 2 kids, and all there stuff everywhere I think you will be sorry.
With 2 kids football/baseball/soccer gear and 4 humans
( back seats up)
I think you will find it a very tight fit.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is the 2 door not ok for a family of 4? It has 4 seats right? From the reviews I've seen guys 6ft tall can fit in the back seat. Hey if I had to crawl my ass in and out of my buddies 2 door Jeep growing up when I was a 3rd wheel teen I'm pretty sure my 2 kids can get in and out of a 2 door Bronco just fine. Besides I'm sorry but the Bronco has always been a 2 door. Thats what makes it a Bronco. I get the utility of the 4 door and in 2021 everyone wants a family SUV but unfortunately that's what it is and why the 4 door was created.
I'm 6' 240 and rode in the back on the way back from the trail in a 2dr Wildtrak. I didnt have any problems fitting but I wouldnt want to ride to California in one.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TBF, I'm more surprised 2.3 doesn't get the One-Pedal driving function.
Now that might be a relation to the brake booster difference, one being electric & one being vacuum activated. Either way I ordered got the 2.7 :cool:

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Auto for Trail Turn. I keep having to look up the 3 features.
Yeah, as I said back on page one...I mixed it up with the One Pedal that's only 2.7. Think I can't keep it straight in my head since my order is manual.
Sponsored