First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Video of Area 51 showing sun and shade side.
Final edit:
Thanks to the moderators for making my post more readable. Also thanks for fixing my videos. I’m technically challenged.
4496AB85-36FE-47ED-AA54-06B352E3B411.jpeg

27E5A5F6-B139-42F7-AD75-A109E88F6F86.jpeg

Carbonized gray looks great....I almost picked that instead of OW
Sponsored

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

even though i do like the storage factor of 4dr, my fam is going to have to get used to the 2dr because its my toy. fortunately my wife has a x7 so plenty of space there.

I wish they had 2/3 fold down or ski pass through, because I use that in my 3 series all the time with lumber.

if i had to deal with car seats that would be another story, but my boys are 7 and 8 so they'll figure out how to get in even if they're climbing over the fenders :)

i guess if we're going to the beach for the weekend, we may be trying to figure out which ride to take but I did get crossbars so maybe we can just chuck the thule on top.

Reactions: RLW

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, not sure how. I have met tons of early Bronco owners so far- had a great dinner with some, but no b6g folks. We need a ball cap merch option 😀
Stig patch on a hat...

Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate 4 door anything. I have an Early Bronco so I am a purist, there shouldn't even be a 4 door Bronco as far as I'm concerned. I know they are gonna sell 3-1 but I don't care, I hate em. The proportions are all wrong. The 2dr Badlands on 33s is the ultimate sweet spot to me cause it looks like a slightly lifted cut Early Bronco.
Purist? So it is just the look you are after and you will settle for IFS & lots of tech. If it wasn't for the 4dr you would not have the opportunity to get a 2dr. For some 4dr pickups are not real pickups. Mustang Mach e is not a Mustang, Electric bikes are not real bikes. Glad I have the opportunity to get the 4dr for my needs/wants and extremely happy those that want a 2dr or MT still have that option. Yes, EB is the gold standard. I look forward to seeing both 2&4 in every configuration. Expect you will LOVE the 2dr, I do but will settle for the 4. I know I can always upgrade at some point!

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would also like to add the 2.3 can really get up and move.
From 0 to 40 it was impressive how fast it was pulling out onto the highway.
Also 0 to 65 wasn’t too shabby on the way back.
Dead on with my experience of the 2.3 in the Ranger/Explorer/Mustang. It has plenty of go. Glad to hear it from someone that has now ridden in a Bronco with one.

How is the 2 door not ok for a family of 4? It has 4 seats right? From the reviews I've seen guys 6ft tall can fit in the back seat. Hey if I had to crawl my ass in and out of my buddies 2 door Jeep growing up when I was a 3rd wheel teen I'm pretty sure my 2 kids can get in and out of a 2 door Bronco just fine. Besides I'm sorry but the Bronco has always been a 2 door. Thats what makes it a Bronco. I get the utility of the 4 door and in 2021 everyone wants a family SUV but unfortunately that's what it is and why the 4 door was created.
It's not so much the space for my kids, its the fact my kids are still in car seats and going to be in car seats for a good while still (2 year old and 3 month old). I don't know if I can contort my rather round frame in the back to make sure they are strapped in lol. That and the bigger trunk are why I am 4 door. If my kids were older, then I would probably really consider a 2 door.

even though i do like the storage factor of 4dr, my fam is going to have to get used to the 2dr because its my toy. fortunately my wife has a x7 so plenty of space there.

I wish they had 2/3 fold down or ski pass through, because I use that in my 3 series all the time with lumber.

if i had to deal with car seats that would be another story, but my boys are 7 and 8 so they'll figure out how to get in even if they're climbing over the fenders :)

i guess if we're going to the beach for the weekend, we may be trying to figure out which ride to take but I did get crossbars so maybe we can just chuck the thule on top.
This ^ even though my wife has an Explorer, I don't want to be shoe horned into always taking her car when we go places as a family. And like you said, car seats lol. I still got another couple of years to deal with car seats

Purist? So it is just the look you are after and you will settle for IFS & lots of tech. If it wasn't for the 4dr you would not have the opportunity to get a 2dr. For some 4dr pickups are not real pickups. Mustang Mach e is not a Mustang, Electric bikes are not real bikes. Glad I have the opportunity to get the 4dr for my needs/wants and extremely happy those that want a 2dr or MT still have that option. Yes, EB is the gold standard. I look forward to seeing both 2&4 in every configuration. Expect you will LOVE the 2dr, I do but will settle for the 4. I know I can always upgrade at some point!
They should have just called it the Mach-E and used mustang styling. I hate the fact that they call it a Mustang.

It is a totally different argument than Bronco was always 2 door never a 4 door. Changing something from a car to SUV is way bigger of a change than adding doors

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little late to the party and didn't go through all pages in this thread but do you have any more pics of this Carb Gray?

27e5a5f6-b139-42f7-ad75-a109e88f6f86-jpeg.jpg

LoloG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

360 camera is a high package feature.
Crap...I totally screwed up my order. I'm never buying a car like this again. Too stressful.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting a 2 door. If we need more space, can use the wife's Tesla Model Y. If its get old putting my kid back there, I'll sell it and get a new one or move on.

We are not stuck with it forever.

Sponsored

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. So you experienced Trail Turn Assist with the 2.3? I've been under the impression that for some reason (some unknown reason), Trail Turn was only available with the 2.7.
One pedal is not available with the 2.3 but trail control and trail turn assist is.

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This thread has really taught me two important things:

1. People really do vigorously respond to a random single post without bothering to actually read the rest of the thread...even when there are multiple pages between the post and their response.

2. There is basically nothing that can't devolve into a 2D vs 4D spat.

Still appreciate the OP for sharing!

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Video of Area 51 showing sun and shade side.
Final edit:
Thanks to the moderators for making my post more readable. Also thanks for fixing my videos. I’m technically challenged.
Ford Bronco My thoughts after my Sasquatch 2.3L ride at Bronco Super Celebration 27e5a5f6-b139-42f7-ad75-a109e88f6f86-jpe

Ford Bronco My thoughts after my Sasquatch 2.3L ride at Bronco Super Celebration 27e5a5f6-b139-42f7-ad75-a109e88f6f86-jpe

The position of the brush guard looks great in these pics. Everyone please call Ford Marketing and tell them to leave it alone, don't raise it.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great stuff - thank you for your insight and time!! (lucky bastard!)

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that might be a relation to the brake booster difference, one being electric & one being vacuum activated. Either way I ordered got the 2.7 :cool:
So is the 2.3 is Vacuum?, and the 2.7 Electric? Matters to me as the automatic tow braking system I have is vacuum (with a one-way valve to isolate the crankcase). If the 2.3 is vacuum it will save me $800 as that is my order. I can deal with electric but I would have to go with a new system.
Sponsored