Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bronco nation walkaround video states it is Sasquatch suspension.

It definitely has Sasquatch fender flares. The wheel wells do look stuffed, though.

According to BFG, 35x12.50 are 1/10th inch taller vs. 315/70's.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Rubisquatch Thank you for taking the time to do a write up. It was nice to hear some thoughts and it did help answer some questions I had!

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's going to be a fridge option? My wife loves the fridge in my Flex, so that box might get ticked...

I really hope they let you factory-spec 33s on OBX, or we'll have to aftermarket it.
Here is a pick I took of the 4 door without the slide out tailgate but had the slide out fridge.
Ford Bronco My thoughts (and details) from being at Bronco Super Cel East today 0FB03708-0B84-44B9-80B4-2C2AEB33181A

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great write up. Pics are great, but to get how the person feels about the truck just adds to it all.

Only question I have left is, can a stock Big Bend squeeze 35's in there? That would be a game changer if it could, save me the Squatch package. I don't need lockers all around, and I could care less about the bead lock wheels. Build myself the ultimate mall crawler :love: (yeah I said it... Haters gonna hate)

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco nation walkaround video states it is Sasquatch suspension.

It definitely has Sasquatch fender flares. The wheel wells do look stuffed, though.

According to BFG, 35x12.50 are 1/10th inch taller vs. 315/70's.
Idk but here is a closer look at the aftermarket wheels (sorry for the shadow of the Sasquatch who took the picture) on the A51 four door as well as a window delete option I’d not seen before. Hopefully the direct and indirect sunlight on the corner of the top gives some indication of color. As the OP said, I also thought the MIC looked great on A51.
Ford Bronco My thoughts (and details) from being at Bronco Super Cel East today 6E4E21A3-0C68-4981-8631-CBBE4315E4C7
Ford Bronco My thoughts (and details) from being at Bronco Super Cel East today 75A8FFAD-812F-4B8F-960F-5A7005687F66

Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will be there tomorrow and hope I can touch the vinyl seats. Im on the fence about a Sasquatch Big Bend or just throwing 33s on a Black Diamond. I love the look of the vinyl seats but if they feel like vinyl in grandpas 1997 Chevy work truck thats a no go.
If you have a chance to talk with any of the engineers, could you see if there are going to be different tire and wheel packages for the different trims? I'm hopeful for 33's on trims below the Badlands.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Idk but here is a closer look at the aftermarket wheels (sorry for the shadow of the Sasquatch who took the picture) on the A51 four door as well as a window delete option I’d not seen before. Hopefully the direct and indirect sunlight on the corner of the top gives some indication of color. As the OP said, I also thought the MIC looked great on A51.
Ford Bronco My thoughts (and details) from being at Bronco Super Cel East today 75A8FFAD-812F-4B8F-960F-5A7005687F66
That pic makes it look like they at least matched the top to the flares!!!

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll also be that weirdo and say I kinda like the window "delete" in this set-up!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Somebody needs to nail Ford down on the difference between base - OB suspension height vs Squatch and then Badlands vs Squatch because the story seems to change.

Agree that concept would look great with an extra 1-1/2” to 2” to add room for articulation.

(Edit: )my understanding is Squatch and Badlands no-Squatch are up 1.2” from base - OB. Someone said heavier springs on Squatch. Where has Ford said that? And we’re they saying it over base-OB or over Badlands?

Last edited:

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Somebody needs to nail Ford down on the difference between base - OB suspension height vs Squatch and then Badlands vs Squatch because the story seems to change.

Agree that concept would look great with an extra 1-1/2” to 2” to add room for articulation.
I was just thinking about that also! So if 35's can squeeze under Badlands, 33's should be able to squeeze into BB - OBX? Not convinced on Base.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great write up by the OP BUT once again no one bothered to asked about the wheel bolt pattern and the Sasquatch wheel offset. Or how about if the 2.7 will have a plactic oil pan on the Bronco?

I have mentioned these questions in other threads but I think members who attend these events just go gaga when they see they see a Bronco in real life and their brains shut off.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is great. Along the lines of what we’ve all heard over and over about how great this is in person despite our online grumbles.

I just can’t choose a color!
White no grey no Area 51 no cyber orange

Screw it
Just send me the sheet metal bronco

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

White no grey no Area 51 no cyber orange

Screw it
Just send me the sheet metal bronco
Wait, I thought it was mostly aluminum? ?

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To the folks that were there

Did the MIC top match the fenders? Gray appear about the same?

In the photos of the area 51 bronco they appear to match. But my ability to tell different shades of colors can be poor sometimes.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, I thought it was mostly aluminum? ?
Shit ur right... send me that aluminum no painted bronco and I will figure it out later..
Sponsored