Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YES

I also delayed a trip home by 2 days and drove 2.5 hours each way to see it.

Also got to meet up with @Hobgoblin and @GiddyUp for a group pic of the Georgia Bronco group who are getting ours from Granger.

Ford Bronco My thoughts (and details) from being at Bronco Super Cel East today 2824603B-B3DA-414F-8F83-08271F096B14
Jeremy,

It was great meeting up with you guys in person! Enjoyed the time together seeing the new Broncos!

I just wished that I had worn my ATL UTD gear as well. Next time. Thanks for the photo.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Due to lots of issues with the plastic oil pan on the F150, Ford switched it to a metal one.

I was hoping they would do the same for the 2.7.

And I still don't believe you. :)

What's the point of asking questions if you don't believe anyone? I consolidated answers from all over the forum for you. We had measuring tapes at the event and a Ford guy already told us that the metal skid plates cover the plastic oil pan.

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Due to lots of issues with the plastic oil pan on the F150, Ford switched it to a metal one.

I was hoping they would do the same for the 2.7.

And I still don't believe you. :)
Then don't ask. Burn a vacation day and go yourself.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can we confirm that the 4 door does not have the Sasquatch package added? only 35's added to the base badlands?

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ā€˜ugh, sorry as I was leaving and was mad I forgot to asknabout bolt pattern and wheel offset as I want to know that too.
If I remember I will ask somebody tomorrow.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we confirm that the 4 door does not have the Sasquatch package added? only 35's added to the base badlands?
It absolutely has Sasquatch fender flares. There is some confusion about the suspension.

deckape

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mercury cougar/ 2004 ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This post has me so excited. I'm going to the event on Saturday! Driving 7 hours one way from North Carolina tomorrow. So excited!! Fingers crossed there's still a bronco mug left!

After reading your post, it has me leaning towards Area 51, Mansquatch black diamond, mid package, with the MIC grey top (basically the poor man's Badlands).

Save money by getting factory standard manual and grey top. Get the stance, looks, and capability of the Badlands at a cheaper price. I'm fine with an 8 inch screen, and I'm hoping mid package is reduced in price since the remote start can't be paired with the manual trans.

Thanks op
Iā€™m driving 8 hours from Virginia tomorrow..... Iā€™ll be there Saturday morning when they open, rain be damned.

I havenā€™t been this excited since the birth of my kids. I wish I had some B6G merch to represent...

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ā€˜I was very clearly told this 4 door did NOT have Sasquatch but all theydid was add the 35x12.5s on aftermarket wheels. You can tell there is not much room above the tire and below the flare so it make sense when they say not squateched. It does seem to have Sasquatch flares though so itā€™s odd Combo

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome. Thank you for sharing raw gut feels on what you experienced.

Edit:
did you get to touch the leather and vinyl?

does the vinyl have that plasticā€™y feel?
I felt the vinyl, it is more of a fabric/spandex feeling. Itā€™s awesome, Iā€™ve decided to go with it over leather since itā€™s standard on BL.
Sponsored