Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for showing the 2dr some love OP!

Totally happy to be in the minority of owners rockin' the 2 door -- means my standard shift base rig should stand out in a sea of CG White Top "overland" lookin' mall crawlers.
Oh no he diiiiiiiii'iiiiiiiiint

I kid I kid, sorta ;)
Same here. Tired of everyone on here discussing CG or A51 4 doors with or without Squatch and if we can get real Corinthian leather and a 16" screen for all passengers and if we can get it to automatically drive us to work while we sleep.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
6'3" and he gets in the back in this video .
http://vinurl.com/1602177060317-T06DY91CB37Z
Shoot - doesn't seem much space to enter/exit the 2 door back seat. Was hoping Ford would have designed some slicker way to make space. Also the way the seat doesn't seem to stay slid forward, will make enter/exit more difficult, as can be seen in the video, where the guy is having to hold the seat forward while getting in/out.

I don't get why designers have gone backwards compared to some earlier vehicles. Checkout the room to enter/exit the back seat in the old CJ-7 (photo below). More space because the entire seat tilts forward - even more on the passenger side.

Ford Bronco My thoughts on 2 door at Super Cel CJ_Flip_Seat

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot - doesn't seem much space to enter/exit the 2 door back seat. Was hoping Ford would have designed some slicker way to make space. Also the way the seat doesn't seem to stay slid forward, will make enter/exit more difficult, as can be seen in the video, where the guy is having to hold the seat forward while getting in/out.

I don't get why designers have gone backwards compared to some earlier vehicles. Checkout the room to enter/exit the back seat in the old CJ-7 (photo below). More space because the entire seat tilts forward - even more on the passenger side.

My guess is safety standards.

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The more I stare at the pictures of this one the more I like the 33's. If that overland mock up barely squeezes 35's I may stick with the 33's a while. I dont like the over stuffed wheel wheel look but I also dont like the under stuffed look. Its very complicated.
I’ve been there three days in a row. 33s are perfection on that two door.

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rear legroom in 2 door. Sorry best pic I could take through privacy glass with sun coming in the other side.

Cage door mounting.

Wash out floor and manual seat adjuster.
Don't worry, that's a great angle of the rear seat area. Looks like even more room compared to what another member posted earier today. I'm VERY satisfied with that. It looks fine for two adults on short trips around town. Good for my pup too. That's all I could ever need it for.

Man I'm excited

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more I stare at the pictures of this one the more I like the 33's. If that overland mock up barely squeezes 35's I may stick with the 33's a while. I dont like the over stuffed wheel wheel look but I also dont like the under stuffed look. Its very complicated.
I really like the look of the 33s on the 2 door. Just seems like the right porportion to me. I also don't like the wider wheels/tires on the Sasquatch. I still think I'll go 2 door badlands with 33s and then change the tires to 285/75/17s when the time comes. Makes it just a bit taller for clearance but keeps the width the same.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny cause I'll never take the top off.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3. The engineers said there will be a 4" step up in the rear floor if the seats are removed but it sure looked like the seats were mounted right to the floor.
If this were my weekend rig I'd get a 2 door and remove at least one rear seat for storage space.

6. I dont trust anything the "Ford" reps at the booths have to say.
Nd9GcRhV9Q10F-nXtMCz-1Fu9YAumUqgfpcMp3PGg&usqp=CAU.jpg

The cynicism you gain after joining B6G is free. ?

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco My thoughts on 2 door at Super Cel Nd9GcRhV9Q10F-nXtMCz-1Fu9YAumUqgfpcMp3PGg&usqp=CAU
Try the passenger side, more room with no wheel! lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this were my weekend rig I'd get a 2 door and remove at least one rear seat for storage space.

Ford Bronco My thoughts on 2 door at Super Cel Nd9GcRhV9Q10F-nXtMCz-1Fu9YAumUqgfpcMp3PGg&usqp=CAU

The cynicism you gain after joining B6G is free. ?
Not so much that is somebody next to me at the 4 dr Overlander asked if there was storage under the platform in the back of the 4 door, "Ford" rep said "I dont know". I walked away.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly. Everyone always entered/exited the rear seats in my 90 Bronco from the passenger side . Most any vehicle will have limited space from the driver side because of the steering wheel .

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My guess is safety standards.
Could be. The old school CJ-7 tilt seat base was probably less strong in a crash. Also newer seat mounted airbags and wiring, might not allow for as much seat movements/tilting hijinks. But dang, I would like to see more creative front seat movement, at least on passenger side.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm hoping, because that video didn't indicate much space on the driver side. Without a slick full tilt design, at least would be nice if the passenger side front seat slides way forward, allowing more room in/out of the back.
Sponsored