Sponsored

My turn: 4-door Silver Badlands & 4-door AMB Black Diamond w/SAS at Koon's Ford on Sterling Blvd.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Raptor911 "Most will not care about points 2 and 3 above BUT if you are hardcore about getting more cooling (running a bigger IC) or even running an aftermarket bumper closer to the body for better approach angles, you will have very little room to do so. Let's see what the aftermarket can come up with.''

I've been plotting out direct intake port water-meth injection.....

https://www.lethalperformance.com/radium-engineering-ford-ecoboost-port-injection-kit.html

and then you can forget about valve carbon buildup.... two birds one stone.

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw several in Moab. I Road in 2dr BL SAS.

They are bigger than Jeeps. It has plenty of room w 4 door. Sasquatch is big, but not too big.

Although I Really want the big beautiful 12 inch screen, can’t justify the cost to BL because it will be my weekend vehicle.

So I changed order to Basesquatch 2.7 AMB. So will look like the show vehicle. 43K total cost.

Then I will convert cloth interior to (probably a saddle brown leather interior) and add combo rock rail/side steps.

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4DR's gotta be Race Red w/SAS to look good. Lucky for me I'm getting a loaded Oxford White non-SAS 2DR Badlands.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife wants a Wrangler and I said NO. No way in hell Woman. I make the $$ in this family so either you get a Bronco or you keep your 2018 Lariat! GRRRR!
And you’re still married? 😜

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am glad that your wife won the argument! ;-) You are just going to have to get used to the bronco...wait, what? Well done sir!
I’m sure his second wife will enjoy the Bronco.

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's a question to everyone. Is the 1 pedal option on every bronco trim?
One Pedal seems to be tied to the 2.7. I'm not clear why. So, yes? Technically available on every trim but not on 2.3 whether manual or auto. I could be wrong, but that's what the order guide indicates to me.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 - The inter-cooler. Is there room to run a bigger one? BTW, upgrading the stock IC is a common mod in the Raptor world. It appears that there is little room for a bigger IC in the Bronco. In order to get a bigger IC, you will have to remove the IC louvers and if you did this how would you mount the ACC sensor?
Thanks for the review. On 2.3 Mustangs it's already been discovered that Ford badly undersized the IC and replacing it is the most important mod you can do. I wonder if the Bronco 2.3 and 2.7 share the same IC, and if it's undersized.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The IC in the Raptor is also very small so I replaced it. In the Raptor the Louvers is very deep so removing the louvers creates a huge cavity for a bigger IC to fit. The Bronco louvers is at best 1 inch deep.

Thanks for the review. On 2.3 Mustangs it's already been discovered that Ford badly undersized the IC and replacing it is the most important mod you can do. I wonder if the Bronco 2.3 and 2.7 share the same IC, and if it's undersized.