Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So today I took delivery of a Bronco 2dr OBX. It's been a interesting journey this year when it comes to Broncos. It started off earlier in the year when I got a Bronco Sport OBX, I liked it but I really wanted a Badlands but they are rare as hen teeth to find without ordering. I thought I would just go ahead and place an order for a '22 when a dealer in Charlotte, NC had a special order someone declined. Carmaxed the OBX and made $5k on it, virtually paid for the Badlands which listed for $6k more. Then last Friday, Black Friday, I get a text from my Ford salesman telling me they had a Bronco 2dr OBX that someone backed out of and asked if I was interested, sent me the MSRP. I thought yeah, MSRP and how much market adjustment so I asked him for a OTD quote. Came back with MSRP, tax, license, title and a $590 doc fee. I texted him back saying I'll be down for a test drive. Carmaxed the Badlands for $2k more than I paid for it and bought the Bronco.

I was thinking about putting in an order for a 2dr and getting in line but this just fell in my lap. Not exactly how I would have optioned it but I'm not complaining.

Ford Bronco My Unexpected Arrival 21Bronco
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheShark

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have a rare nice dealer my friend! Congratulations. At this rate you can order what you want and Carmax this baby for profit down the road.
I agree, I guess I should mention their name, Crown Ford in Fayetteville, NC. When I was talking to the sale manager he said to me just from a business standpoint buying the Bronco makes more sense because it will be worth a whole lot more than your BS Badlands though the MSRP is not much different and I made a profit on the Badlands.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheShark

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've got a quick question, did you guys get a owners manual with your Bronco? I got the quick guide and some supplements but no manual. I asked my salesman and he told me that's how they come, no manual, just use online manual.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've got a quick question, did you guys get a owners manual with your Bronco? I got the quick guide and some supplements but no manual. I asked my salesman and he told me that's how they come, no manual, just use online manual.
It's weird but it's all in the infotainment system now. Pretty easy to use actually.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your manual is available electronically right on your Bronco screen.

OP
OP
TheShark

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's weird but it's all in the infotainment system now. Pretty easy to use actually.
I guess I'm old fashioned, I like having a paper manual. :)

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a quick guide, and off road driving guide and something else but the main owner's manual is in the radio.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you are telling me you have owned 3 broncos in 2021 already?
Sponsored