Sponsored

My wife gave me a super cool Bronco-themed birthday gift, then also broke my Bronco.

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update: Ford only supplies either the back cap of the side view mirrors, or else you have to get the entire mirror replaced, camera and everything. $1300. *sigh*

My wife threw me a nice little birthday shindig last night. She and the kids gave me the coolest birthday gift; they had the picture of my Bronco from the production line blown up and framed! So cool!
Ford Bronco My wife gave me a super cool Bronco-themed birthday gift, then also broke my Bronco. 0CB646FA-49F8-4942-A947-AFD837699F9F
Ford Bronco My wife gave me a super cool Bronco-themed birthday gift, then also broke my Bronco. DE329C04-F9EF-4A46-A295-AA666EED3569

Before hand, though, she asked to take the B out and have it detailed, which was super sweet, and I said of course. Well, afterward she was backing it into the garage, and munched the driver-side mirror on the garage frame 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️. She felt super bad, but it’s all good. I called my dealership up this morning and added “new mirror” to an upcoming service appointment (the right, rear frame-mounted speaker way blown on delivery, so they’re gonna replace that). I find out today if they can just replace the plastic casing (mirror still works) or if they’ll have to replace the whole thing.
Anyway, a cool gift and a funny story that I thought I’d share.
View attachment 204748

04A9AF7E-589E-4BD7-84F2-6A174D40389B.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sad-funny story. It made laugh today. Thank you!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have a great looking family there. Normally I would reply “ no big deal, they make ten thousand mirrors a day”, but today, I am not so sure. Happy Birthday.

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife threw me a nice little birthday shindig last night. She and the kids gave me the coolest birthday gift; they had the picture of my Bronco from the production line blown up and framed! So cool!
0CB646FA-49F8-4942-A947-AFD837699F9F.jpeg
DE329C04-F9EF-4A46-A295-AA666EED3569.jpeg

Before hand, though, she asked to take the B out and have it detailed, which was super sweet, and I said of course. Well, afterward she was backing it into the garage, and munched the driver-side mirror on the garage frame 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️. She felt super bad, but it’s all good. I called my dealership up this morning and added “new mirror” to an upcoming service appointment (the right, rear frame-mounted speaker way blown on delivery, so they’re gonna replace that). I find out today if they can just replace the plastic casing (mirror still works) or if they’ll have to replace the whole thing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
njAK84

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having a production picture of your Bronco is such a kickass Gift!! Sorry about the bang up. Hopefully an easy fix! Enjoy your Bronco!!
It’s totally kickass. We call it the birth photo 😂. I want to put it on the wall with all the kids’ pictures, but I guess that’s “too much.”

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would have :love: but there was Bronco damage so I (y) instead. Wife, couple doggos and some kiddos. Nice family and Bronco!

Sponsored

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s totally kickass. We call it the birth photo 😂. I want to put it on the wall with all the kids’ pictures, but I guess that’s “too much.”
It should be hung up!! 100%

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update: Ford only supplies either the back cap of the side view mirrors, or else you have to get the entire mirror replaced, camera and everything. $1300. *sigh*

Ford Bronco My wife gave me a super cool Bronco-themed birthday gift, then also broke my Bronco. 04A9AF7E-589E-4BD7-84F2-6A174D40389B
Ford Bronco My wife gave me a super cool Bronco-themed birthday gift, then also broke my Bronco. 04A9AF7E-589E-4BD7-84F2-6A174D40389B

View attachment 204748
Happy Birthday!.. super nice!..

Tell her dont feel bad, in 2007 we got a GMC Acadia, biggest vehicle at the time my wife had drove, we were stationed in West Palm Bch, lived down a dirt road on the outside of town, the country part, well anyways, a dirtroad scraper was coming towards her and she smacked a mailbox thinking they were gonna hit.

Later on, she was driving my lifted Dodge 2500 on 35s, lol. Its all about learning.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lol 50/50 could be a good idea!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm, I wonder if someone will come up with an ultrasound photo of a bronco now for those who are waiting. :D
Sponsored