Sponsored

My wife spent my Bronco Money - want to buy my Bronco?

OP
OP
Heet33

Heet33

Badlands
First Name
Jaye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Campervan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if you could do this, but it would be interesting to identify a buyer before delivery, then walk in with them and have them finish off your purchase.
Sort of an inverted bait and switch.
Basically what I’m hoping to do lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Heet33

Heet33

Badlands
First Name
Jaye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Campervan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if an Oregon based buyer would pay any tax in your state?
There’s no way of not paying sales tax. You can pay in the state of purchase or have to pay when you get home. Each state is a little different. In my case if I purchase and immediately sell there is not additional sales tax. So if $60k out the door including taxes and fees and I sell for $61k that’s all no additional fees beyond transfer of title and licensing

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s no way of not paying sales tax. You can pay in the state of purchase or have to pay when you get home. Each state is a little different. In my case if I purchase and immediately sell there is not additional sales tax. So if $60k out the door including taxes and fees and I sell for $61k that’s all no additional fees beyond transfer of title and licensing
May want to inquire with your dealer's finance/closer. Most states I believe allow Oregonians tax exemptions on new vehicle purchases. This may not apply in Arizona? Oregon is sales tax free...and stoned too, unfortunately.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I will be moving on and most likely passing on the Bronco. Long story but I've been without a vehicle since last August waiting for the Bronco. My wife decided to buy a Tesla.
Are you really sure this wife is a keeper? Let’s be honest... She blew your wad on a Tesla! Sounds pretty sketch to me. ;)

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if you could do this, but it would be interesting to identify a buyer before delivery, then walk in with them and have them finish off your purchase.
Sort of an inverted bait and switch.
so you saying have someone pay you to buy a vehicle of a dealer that you ordered.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
There’s no way of not paying sales tax. You can pay in the state of purchase or have to pay when you get home. Each state is a little different.
He said Oregon, because Oregon famously has no sales tax.

Agreed though, if you take it, no way to avoid the ridiculous sales tax here in AZ.
Sponsored