First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had two reservations, one early and one late. I used my early one to lock in my FE. Got a call from the other dealer about my late one. He wanted to lock my order in. Explained to him that I wanted to move it to a 2022 as I only want 1 right now and want to see what special editions, changes etc.. they announce. From there I will decide if I want to order a second one or just ask for a refund. He had no clue. So, is there a FAQ or for those that did bump (by choice) what is the process. Do I have to order something or can I just say I want to "float that" to see what's coming up. Any help appreciated
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had two reservations, one early and one late. I used my early one to lock in my FE. Got a call from the other dealer about my late one. He wanted to lock my order in. Explained to him that I wanted to move it to a 2022 as I only want 1 right now and want to see what special editions, changes etc.. they announce. From there I will decide if I want to order a second one or just ask for a refund. He had no clue. So, is there a FAQ or for those that did bump (by choice) what is the process. Do I have to order something or can I just say I want to "float that" to see what's coming up. Any help appreciated
Just say "Hold this until 22". They may or may not convert it to an order with a priority 99. This last but is still under question between the different dealers.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If my fingers would wait for my brain to catch up. Sorry

tenor-gif.gif

OP
OP
jkburg

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just say "Hold this until 22". They may or may not convert it to an order with a priority 99. This last but is still under question between the different dealers.
Do. I do this through the dealer who had no clue or directly with Ford?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do. I do this through the dealer who had no clue or directly with Ford?
Yep, you tell the dealer. One dealer here is taking their direction as "Let's put the paperwork here and we're will deal with it in July, August, September" while another dealer here "We were directed to convert folks now and then just put them as a priority 99".

Depends apparently on what their factory reps have told them to do.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would just tell the dealer of reservation that you wish to have your reservation marked as Priority Code 99 because the options you want are not available until '22. That should have you set until the order banks open for '22.

Jak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's a Priority 99?

My dealer said my 7/19 orders would most likely be delivered in early 2022.
So, along with being curious about the new options and ironed out problems, Ill probably just order 2022 models.

Is there a way to roughly work out when we would see the delivery of 2022 models?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's a Priority 99?

My dealer said my 7/19 orders would most likely be delivered in early 2022.
So, along with being curious about the new options and ironed out problems, Ill probably just order 2022 models.

Is there a way to roughly work out when we would see the delivery of 2022 models?

Dealers use that code to let Ford know that the order is on hold so to speak. When the customer is ready to order the dealer can switch the priority code so that Ford knows to proceed with putting it into their system for build.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jak