Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright... stopped by my dealership on the way back from lunch... time to add my dealer's info to the pile...

Talked to my dealer's sales manager. Thus far, he has been spot-on in regards to Bronco info, so I have no reason to believe he'd give be bad information.

He cannot download the 2022 order guide (not available in Ford's dealer portal), and he has no way to submit a 2022 order in WBDO. Last he heard from his regional dealer representative is that 2022 order banks will open in mid-October, but the rep wasn't able to provide an exact date. He has no idea when the order guide or B&P will be available.
Sponsored

jamanrr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ford F150 Powerstroke,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Alright... stopped by my dealership on the way back from lunch... time to add my dealer's info to the pile...

Talked to my dealer's sales manager. Thus far, he has been spot-on in regards to Bronco info, so I have no reason to believe he'd give be bad information.

He cannot download the 2022 order guide (not available in Ford's dealer portal), and he has no way to submit a 2022 order in WBDO. Last he heard from his regional dealer representative is that 2022 order banks will open in mid-October, but the rep wasn't able to provide an exact date. He has no idea when the order guide or B&P will be available.
This is probably true

OP
OP

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now that sounds like good solid info.

Today I got an email that my reservation was ready to convert to an order and shortly after my dealer called. He said we can set up the order and as soon as his system will take the order for 22s, in it goes. So something is happening, because I haven't got an email in a long time.

Just be clear, he cannot order MY22 today, we are just putting together my specs on mine so it can go in immediately when it does finally open.

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posted today on blue oval:

• 21MY Bronco Balance Out – Final 21MY Bronco orders will be due on Thursday, September 30. Please note: All Scheduled & UNSCHEDULED spec changes and cancellations will be shut off in WBDO on Friday, October 1. Therefore, please make sure all your unscheduled orders are spec’d exactly as you would like them prior to October 1.

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe, since they have the tops figured out they are seeing if they can schedule more 2021 hardtops. LMAO, JK

Sponsored

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just had a lengthy conversation with a delightful representative from Ford's corporate helpline. She said the latest information from Ford management is that they still expect the MY22 order bank to open around mid October. As expected, we should keep our eyes peeled for the official Ford website to change the B&P interface to MY22 around the same time. The major factor in delivery priority will still be time of reservation, although other factors will include any parts constraints and number of allocations to your specified dealer.

For further reference, the most reliable public source of information is through the Ford Bronco Helpline, and that number is 1-800-334-4375.

Ugh, two weeks ago they told me it was opening this week and they didn’t know if we could switch dealers then. I don’t think they know what’s going on either tbh.

OP
OP

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Posted today on blue oval:

So, the way that reads it basically says, if you order say, Rapid Red, before the September 30th deadline, then you get Rapid Red.

Everything i have read has indicated, that if you do not get a scheduled build then you have to revise your order to MY22, so I would have to choose a different color.

I have ordered the most constraint filled package possible, the Wild Trak. So I would like to at least change it to a soft top to remove that constraint.

Any thoughts.

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that the 13th of September is here, and as expected, MY2022 ordering is not open. Is there any more definent time other than late September or October.
My dealer told me October.

NoDoors

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, the way that reads it basically says, if you order say, Rapid Red, before the September 30th deadline, then you get Rapid Red.

Everything i have read has indicated, that if you do not get a scheduled build then you have to revise your order to MY22, so I would have to choose a different color.

I have ordered the most constraint filled package possible, the Wild Trak. So I would like to at least change it to a soft top to remove that constraint.

Any thoughts.
I placed my order for a '21 a few weeks back. Dealer told me that I would have a much better chance with no sasquatch, no 2.7, an O Bnks or B Bend, and no lux pkg. And if I did, could likely get a '21. Had to be a soft top.

I ordered a Badlands (like the leather seat options better) with a soft top, 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux, and leather. He said that would likely mean that the order wouldn't be accepted and when the 22 order bank opened we would have a chance to tweak the order to make any changes that I wanted.

so long way of saying you are 100% correct. Soft top is a non starter, the other options make it progressively harder.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I placed my order for a '21 a few weeks back. Dealer told me that I would have a much better chance with no sasquatch, no 2.7, an O Bnks or B Bend, and no lux pkg. And if I did, could likely get a '21. Had to be a soft top.

I ordered a Badlands (like the leather seat options better) with a soft top, 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux, and leather. He said that would likely mean that the order wouldn't be accepted and when the 22 order bank opened we would have a chance to tweak the order to make any changes that I wanted.

so long way of saying you are 100% correct. Soft top is a non starter, the other options make it progressively harder.
I was a 99 from March because I wanted a Rapid-Red man-squatch. I caved on 8/31 and changed to a soft-top base-squatch with 2.7 in RR, got the email 2 days later that I was scheduled for 10/4. It might not be too late, I don't think Sasquatch and 2.7 are holding anything back right now.
Sponsored